Go box with no COC or euro Staus on log book?? (1 Viewer)

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
As per title, few questions, asfinag will want to see my euro5 Status and it’s not on my V5 and I haven’t got a CoC
Second question, can I get a replacement CoC and where from (Adria Sonic A Class)?
Can I get a box without the euro5 status? I’m thinking prob not🤔

Ady

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Yes you can get the box without a C of C but you get charged the highest rate tolls.
With a Euro 5 van the dealer should have supplied a C of C. (any van from around 2004 should have one).
Lean on the dealer as you can only get it from Adria and it's lightly to cost a couple of hundred quid or more.

OP
OP
WESTY66

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
Yes you can get the box without a C of C but you get charged the highest rate tolls.
With a Euro 5 van the dealer should have supplied a C of C. (any van from around 2004 should have one).
Lean on the dealer as you can only get it from Adria and it's lightly to cost a couple of hundred quid or more.
SIMONNNNNN Simon Howards Motorhomes 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 6, 2012
Leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
I got stung from ASFINAG last year!! I went to a service station, purchased the go box and loaded it with €100, I didn’t have a COC but gave them my V5 which didn’t have the emission on but I didn’t know that it was needed as I told them it was Euro 5 and she ok.

9 months later I got a fine of €300 because my paperwork wasn’t up to the required standard.

Make sure either your V5 states emissions or you have a COC.

David

OP
OP
WESTY66

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
Sorry, bit late but an update!!

Simon at Simon Howards Motorhomes came through with the CoC Free of charge after rattling a few cages at Adria, Well done and thanks Simon, just received my Crit air to go with Umweltplakette, just waiting for all this covid crap to clear up and we’re good to go👍👍👍

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007

Simon at Simon Howards Motorhomes came through with the CoC Free of charge after rattling a few cages at Adria, Well done and thanks Simon, just received my Crit air to go with Umweltplakette, just waiting for all this covid crap to clear up and we’re good to go👍👍👍

I have a Euro 5 adria on a Fiat chassis and just looked at my docs. V5 has no emissions value and i cnat seem to identify a CoC . what does it look like please. :unsure::blush:

OP
OP
WESTY66

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
Just a footnote to this....recently purchased a new Elddis, and demanded sight of a copy of the CoC BEFORE I parted with the money
Just saying
I guess if you buy new it’s a certainty it should be with the vehicle pack, I bought mine used (bought it unseen actually) and when I asked if it was there he said it was, and in his defence it was a certificate of tuv for rear subframe (garage) And not CoC, BUT the dealer came through 👍👍

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
I bought mine new but 81/2 years ago still got every bit of paper but still may not have one....

You live and learn

Cheshirecat57

Free Member
Feb 3, 2018
Mid Cheshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years on and off
I bought mine new but 81/2 years ago still got every bit of paper but still may not have one....

You live and learn
Phill
you are so right, we live and learn.....but let others on here take not from the problems and when buying...new OR used, if the CoC is not there, walk away.....much as if the V5 was not in order

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970

Could be a long wait,,,sorry.BUSBY.

OP
OP
WESTY66

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
Could be a long wait,,,sorry.BUSBY.
Oh ye of little faith😂😂😂😂😂

I’m just wondering whether they will sort it or admit defeat and water it down and tell us it’s just like flu, crack on with life!!🤷‍♂️ I’m also just wondering how much this is costing the nations and whether the Chinese are just sitting back and waiting for us all to go broke🤔🤔 sad times😞

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back