Free Member
Oct 10, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
3 years
I have just started using my Glomex S460S coupled to a Vistron VT230 receiver and its all set up and receiving channels but sometimes the picture cuts out, its a clear view of the satellite so no issues there. The frequency of cutouts can be a couple of times a minute to not cutting out for an hour. Signal strength is 74% and c/n 13db anyone any hints or ideas of what is causing this?

OP
OP
ES Cumbrian

ES Cumbrian

Free Member
Oct 10, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
3 years
I have been in contact with Glomex Technical department and they are arranging for my control unit to be upgraded, I think they know what the problem is so if anyone else gets this problem maybe they can fix it. I will let you know if it cures mine.

OP
OP
ES Cumbrian

ES Cumbrian

Free Member
Oct 10, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
3 years
I know its a long time since I posted the original but due to not using the MH for a long time and not being able to see the satellite when parked up at home I was not able to test the system. Anyway I went to the Lakes last week and could not lock onto Astra 2 at all, Astra 1 was fine. I contacted the main importer into UK and they told me an upgrade of the software was needed by an SD card. I did not have one with me and had no way to load the upgrade they sent me by email. A visit to the nearest Currys/PC World got me the card and a very helpful guy there loaded it with the upgrade from my email account on one of their PCs. BacK to the MH and 10mins later upgrade done and system now working fine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back