Glomex Oasis Motorhome TV Aerial (1 Viewer)

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Has anyone got one of these fitted? If so any comments? Its says it receives digital terrestial so I am wondering if it will pick up freeview?
I am comparing with a Status 330 and trying to decide which one to choose. Motorhome has flat roof.

Last edited:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Has anyone got one of these fitted? If so any comments? Its says it receives digital terrestial so I am wondering if it will pick up freeview?
I am comparing with a Status 330 and trying to decide which one to choose. Motorhome has flat roof.

All aeriels will pick up freeview/digital --at £93 quid I would look for a directional aeriel :thumb:I see no reason why it would work any better than the status flying saucer :winky:
terry

OP
OP
Mr Colpot
Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
Thanks - I had the Status on the Hymer and it worked well for us - the directional ones we had on the Swift and Carioca were ok once you worked out the direction and also I struggled to remember to lower it before we moved off.
Difference in price I can see is about £20 in favour of the Glomex (subject to Funster/Factster discount!).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
I know this one is not on your list but they say they are very good......Link Removed

Old thread here.....Link Removed

Ralph :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back