Globecar - CEO's email address - anyone know it? (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Does anyone know how to get hold of the email address for the CEO of Globecar?

I want to write to him but can't find one for him, no point in using the usual email addresses as they just forward them on to our dealer ... which is getting us nowhere. :mad:

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Best of luck in moving forward with this and getting a good outcome. Sorry don't know the answer to your question.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Does anyone know how to get hold of the email address for the CEO of Globecar?
I'm sure you probably been down this route Mel, but just in case you haven't...............

upload_2017-12-1_23-42-45.png

Maybe a little bit of experimenting with these names, may bring fruition. ;)

Broken Link Removed

Good luck. (y)

Jock. ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I'm sure you probably been down this route Mel, but just in case you haven't...............

View attachment 199482

Maybe a little bit of experimenting with these names, may bring fruition. ;)

Broken Link Removed

Good luck. (y)

Jock. ;)
It only brings up UK companies, I need to contact the CEO in Germany, I've tried various names but no joy ... worth suggesting though, thanks. (y)

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Hi Mel, have you tried the possl forum as I know your a member on there.

John.
That'll be my next port of call if I can't find it any other way ... I have to translate everything though and as you know and trying to get a web translator that makes sense isn't easy so I'm never sure if they know what I'm really talking about! :D

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
That'll be my next port of call if I can't find it any other way ... I have to translate everything though and as you know and trying to get a web translator that makes sense isn't easy so I'm never sure if they know what I'm really talking about! :D

Well I understand what you say.:D

John.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Herr Markus Wahl ceo of possl

Reactions: DBK

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
Looks like they hide who they are and only work through the Dealer Network. They don't even have a Company Registration Number on their brochure. They evidently DON'T want you to contact them. As with all these Dealers thats who your contract is with. Globecar Company search shows nothing and no phone number. The one listed as Motor Homes is dormant which just means they are protecting their name. Pƶssl Freizeit & Sport GmbH seems to be the Company but they hide themselves away as well. We deal with a German Company and the Uk has a Trade Agent who is self employed. There was one on Linkedin for the German Company but he has closed the business.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I found this on "another place"

"Pƶssl ā€“ Freizeit und Sport GmbH
DorfstraƟe 7
D ā€“ 83404 Ainring

Tel: 0049 8654 46940

MD (GeschƤftsfĆ¼hrer) is Markus Wahl"

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Everything is always done better by the Germans , even hiding their CEO's identities :)

Sep 4, 2017
North West, UK
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1 Transporter
Exp
Never stop learning šŸ˜Š
Can you find ~any~ email address on their website which will give a clue as to the format they use?
ie: Fred UNDERSCORE Smith @bla bla bla or
Fred DOT Smith@, or
FredSmith@, or
Smith HYPEN Fred@
and so on.

The media/press area is usually a good place to have a look to work out what the naming convention is, because most companies make a bit of an effort not to tick off the media too much :)

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Just to update on the situation regarding our shower tray etc ... I've sent a LONG email off to SMC stating where we stand and that we expect answers to it all before Christmas (ie what's going to happen ref the cracked shower tray and other warranty bits including the decals) so we can plan how we take this further if the situation warrants it including contacting Globecar/Possl direct (thanks for the info @gerry mcg :xThumb: ).

I won't bore you all with the email itself by posting it on the forum but suffice to say they should get the message (politely!) that something needs to be done to resolve all of this urgently. I don't want to have to resort to using the Sale of Goods Act etc but if I have to I will!

I'll keep you all updated.

Jun 22, 2011
Onchan, Isle of Man
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since Nov 2010 after 25 yrs under canvas.
Hi Minxy

I don't see why you should not use the sale of goods act. You have invested a lot of money and can expect to receive satisfaction. The more people who use legal action the better for all.

By the way, we love our Globecar and are totally satisfied with it. Will probably replace it with another one.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back