LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
Just had a notification that they have made a limited number of campervan / Motorhome places available on the pre erected tent site where the ( cancelled :cry:) festival should have been held. No live music but stall food etc on the site.The tickets go on sale Monday, details not wholly clear as tent bookings show for pre set arrival and departure -looks like there is an option for EHU .
Know some funsters have been to Glastonbury - might be a chance to get on the fields without the dreaded ticket queues.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Bear in mind it’s in Pilton and not Glastonbury so you can’t just stroll into town. It’s closer to Shepton Mallet and even then you’d need the bus. Nick grew up there. Just saying....

Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
We both like Glastonbury the town, but I believe it is not close to the festival fields. There are some odd people about there mind

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2015
Stratford on Avon
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
Sorry if I confused anyone - camping is in Pilton where the festival is held - no music on but food stalls and other stalls and I hope the lovely festival atmosphere will be there too ... you wouldn't need to go anywhere from there !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back