Glad we are not sleeping in the van. (1 Viewer)

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Although we drove across to the Black Sea in the van am more than happy that we are not sleeping in it here. Jeez its hot. The apartment air conditioning is barely keeping up with the 40 c temperature and I dread to think what it would be like trying to get any sleep in the tin box. I drove up to Sofia to pick up the daughter, SIN and grandson last Saturday and it was horrendous in the van with no aircon. The grandson, bless him is looking more like a prune every day as he spends the whole day in the pool.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Currently in Poland and it was unbearable in the van last night, temp was still in the 30s around 8pm

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Although we drove across to the Black Sea in the van am more than happy that we are not sleeping in it here. Jeez its hot. The apartment air conditioning is barely keeping up with the 40 c temperature and I dread to think what it would be like trying to get any sleep in the tin box. I drove up to Sofia to pick up the daughter, SIN and grandson last Saturday and it was horrendous in the van with no aircon. The grandson, bless him is looking more like a prune every day as he spends the whole day in the pool.
Just in case you forgot to take a few pics
images (4).jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lorryman100

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2015
UK/Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
27/11/2015
:cautious: When it gets that hot in the van why don't you just get your other half to fan you all night with a palm leaf???

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
When onesies are mention, images spring to mind .......

Teletubbie.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back