Glad to be home (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I always feel that way when I come home. Sometimes I can last a whole week before I want to be off again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
15 days 2713 miles travelled £500 in fuel absolutely awesome weather rarely below 25° sunburnt knackered and more beaches than Beecham but it's good to be home

Viva la france
Any chance you can do a little blog of where you went in your time away. It will give me a rough idea of where you got to for your fuel. Fingers crossed we get to head over next year.

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi, If not a blog perhaps a short summary of where you went and what you thought of special places also did you use aires or campsites , did you take your dog and if so was it easy to sort vet at the end of trip. sorry so many questions.
We that's me / wife + dog are going over to France next year for 3 poss 4 weeks , still in planning stages so looking for idea's and suggestions , we nearly always use aires just the odd c/site when we are over there.
Thanks Terry

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Won't get away until end of August and have withdrawal symptoms already :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Hi, If not a blog perhaps a short summary of where you went and what you thought of special places also did you use aires or campsites , did you take your dog and if so was it easy to sort vet at the end of trip. sorry so many questions.
We that's me / wife + dog are going over to France next year for 3 poss 4 weeks , still in planning stages so looking for idea's and suggestions , we nearly always use aires just the odd c/site when we are over there.
Thanks Terry

You mustn't worry about the vet issue.. There are plenty... Some will charge 'a lot' and some will be reasonable... There's a list of some in the downloads... But there are plenty of vets and you will always be a to find one in the period before you come home

OP
OP
T

tambo

Free Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dunfermline fife scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
MH Since 2008, ex tugger and vw campers since 1992
Il try and put something together later tonight or tommorrow once I've got through the mountain of washing etc :p

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back