Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Look at the bridge closely it has had lots of impact damage, I witnessed an incident at our local hospital when an artic vehicle was trying to reverse out of the car park entrance and knocked a lamp post down, he was in an impossible situation with all the traffic both behind him and also in front of him and a narrow part of the entrance on a tight bend ,until a security man came along and opened a massive steel gate which allowed him to reverse out .Then on another visit the two card machines at the entrance to the car park also on a tight bend had been flattened by a lady who had lost control these machines were up a bank on a rockery:eek: so beware hospitals are dangerous places .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
The "Old ones"are the best.... It will come back under easier now....

I bet the drivers regular ride was a single decker.
Hi pappajohn
Ronny D. had been running muck away in Stoke for about three weeks,a JCB had broken down digging at a major junction. Kelly pulled him over on route and stuck him in a car and whisked him back to the yard in Derby,where Ronny loaded a JCB on a Beaver tail and...Yes you can guess.. tried to take it under a LOW bridge at Longton? A bridge he had been under many times a day for three weeks.
NO excuse,but Poo does happen,thankfully,nobody was hurt.Bridge 1. JCB 0.
Tea Bag

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Few pop rivets and some gaffer and you have a nice new tourist open top bus. I think most of those had this happen to them sometime in the past.

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
I know the place well, not a bus route, even a single decker couldn't turn round up that road.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back