Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Getting ready today to go to the NEC ,arriving tomorrow ,leaving Thursday.Fist time out this year, so give the Arto a good wash,re stock with new food, fresh clothes ,I get excited so easy these days :LOL::LOL: is that normal.I know for many members ,2 days at the NEC is no big deal,but to me and Jo it's the equivalent of 2wks in the Maldives.Just to get away for 3 NIGHTS :) .We are going with a plan cos there are several things we want to look into ,and Jo likes to look at the live demonstrations and she also wants to have a dabble at driving a Motorhome :eek::LOL: so 2 days is not a lot of time really.
Brian & Jo

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Getting ready today to go to the NEC ,arriving tomorrow ,leaving Thursday.Fist time out this year, so give the Arto a good wash,re stock with new food, fresh clothes ,I get excited so easy these days :LOL::LOL: is that normal.I know for many members ,2 days at the NEC is no big deal,but to me and Jo it's the equivalent of 2wks in the Maldives.Just to get away for 3 NIGHTS :) .We are going with a plan cos there are several things we want to look into ,and Jo likes to look at the live demonstrations and she also wants to have a dabble at driving a Motorhome :eek::LOL: so 2 days is not a lot of time really.
Brian & Jo
Enjoy your well earned break and hope you meet up with some funsters:)

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Wear your Funster badges, and hopefully you will meet other Funsters.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Brian and Jo

Might see you if you are still there on Thursday, when you say Jo is wanting to have a go at driving a motorhome, do you mean that you are going to get her to drive somebody elses or is she having a go with your Arto in the car park(y)

Martin

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi Brian and Jo

Might see you if you are still there on Thursday, when you say Jo is wanting to have a go at driving a motorhome, do you mean that you are going to get her to drive somebody elses or is she having a go with your Arto in the car park(y)

Martin
Hi Martin yea we have to leave Thursday morning cos I'm back at work Thursday afternoon .I think if Jo was driving the Arto on the car park Mart they would have to clear the car park first:LOL: she is going to have a go with the CC ,they run 30 min courses with an instructor throughout the show period so she is looking forward to that.Enjoy your time there guys.
Brian & Jo

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Wished i lived on the mainland , as if i did i'd be there for sure

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
We are there on Tuesday, not got funster badges yet though.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
We arrived yesterday and will be setting up today

It always seems surreal Sunday nights, as we are the only motorhome in the car park. By tonight it will be chockablock

The calm before the storm

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I daren't go because I know we would be coming home with a new van on order.

Hope those going have fun(y)

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Well arrived safely ,quite a lot been arriving this afternoon.just about to settle down to one of Jo,s great meals.

Attachments

• IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0952.JPG
    IMG_0952.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Is that the camping or just a quiet corner of the car park?

Martin
We are with the CC on the paved area Martin.we got here early so could choose where to park,but there is a lot more units here now.
Brian & Jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back