Getting into Appleby (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Anyone know if it is possible, to travel the 2 mile into Appleby from Wild Rose Caravan Park without using the van, is there a bus or even a path?

And, if we have to take the van, is there parking?

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Ralph - Dot
Stayed on this site when we had a caravan about 3 years ago lovely site i dont think you can get a bus from site but im sure if you walk to the main road you could get one i also remember seeing a sign for walkers going through fields in the direction of appleby but not sure if thats where it went. Really nice site though.
Gerry

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Hi Ralph - Dot
Stayed on this site when we had a caravan about 3 years ago lovely site i dont think you can get a bus from site but im sure if you walk to the main road you could get one i also remember seeing a sign for walkers going through fields in the direction of appleby but not sure if thats where it went. Really nice site though.
Gerry

Thanks, we would walk if a path went there but not along the road, so, anyone know the path?

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
By the way, we will be there Sunday to Wednesday 16th to 19th, if anyone else is there. :Smile:

OP
OP
Ralph-Dot
Aug 1, 2007
Billingham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Phoned the site and there is a river side walk into Appleby, reception will give me directions when we arrive.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back