OP
G
Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
Does it look like this or more modern?
Similar 👍 it's above the hab door..I will take photos. There is one gas bottle...need to get a second but not desperate at the moment. Am going to go on EHU until confident. Fridge is same as my last one, loo also. Shame it didn't arrive last week as I was quiet but now have a full quota of young people to support. Luckily I am usually finished by 3.30 🥳

OP
OP
G
Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
I have the contact details for the previous/only other owners....do I get in touch or stay clear ? 🤣

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G
Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
Update!! This morning I received a phone call from the dealer to say that they had discovered a key ring with some keys and no tag... they tried every lock on their forecourt and they didn't fit anything caravan or motorhome. They have posted them to me recorded delivery. Fingers crossed they are ours 🤷‍♀️

OP
OP
G
Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
Update!! This morning I received a phone call from the dealer to say that they had discovered a key ring with some keys and no tag... they tried every lock on their forecourt and they didn't fit anything caravan or motorhome. They have posted them to me recorded delivery. Fingers crossed they are ours 🤷‍♀️
And the keys have arrived....but they are not ours 😲🙈....

OP
OP
G
Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
What are you short of/missing?

Any problems to be sorted?
We are on pitch!!!🥳🥳
Kitchen tap leaking, no hose connector on hosepipe....rooky error!! Boiled a kettle on gas...made a fresh coffee! Need a lesson on how to do/check a few things but am sure we will get there!! Missing key to lock door still.

phillipsheila

Free Member
Jun 23, 2020
Swansea, Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
autotrail 660se
Exp
since 2000. 18 motorhomes and counting
Enjoy your coffee and chill thats what camping is all about. Im sure it will be all good in the end. (y) (y) (y)
Lovely motorhome (y)

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
You obviously have bought from an extremely conscientious dealership.

What problems did you encounter?

OP
OP
G
Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
Update!! Phonecall from dealer...the missing key was on the keyring but lock so stiff that it couldn't turn in lock....apparently they have removed the lock and mechanism to free it. New garage lock fitted, tap no longer leaks and according to them the blown air pipe simply pushes into the outlet at the boiler...no clips etc. So they are delivering Bud back tomorrow afternoon. Phew I'm exhausted 🤣🤣🚐💖 Thanks for being there with me Funsters!! 😉🥳

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
can't believe there's another N&B owner in my village. And one in Nantwich... N&B ownership, clearly a Cheshire thing.
:LOL: :LOL:

OP
OP
G
Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
can't believe there's another N&B owner in my village. And one in Nantwich... N&B ownership, clearly a Cheshire thing.
:LOL: :LOL:
This is good news!! We had never met any Funsters before and now there are two close by with N&B's. .💖🚐🥳

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Update!! Phonecall from dealer...the missing key was on the keyring but lock so stiff that it couldn't turn in lock....apparently they have removed the lock and mechanism to free it. New garage lock fitted, tap no longer leaks and according to them the blown air pipe simply pushes into the outlet at the boiler...no clips etc. So they are delivering Bud back tomorrow afternoon. Phew I'm exhausted 🤣🤣🚐💖 Thanks for being there with me Funsters!! 😉🥳
I think your dealer is superb.

never known one to treat someone so well. Whenever I've bought a new motorhome I've ended up sorting issues like you mention myself as the dealer has either been to far away or not interested so make sure you give a review on Jim review site.

good luck with the van, I am literally round the corner, (other side of Primrose) if you need a hand with anything drop me a message, my wife and I are experienced in these things, or even pop round for a coffee and compare our flair... I've used tourershine, they are ace.

OP
OP
G
Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
I have to say that they have been very good!! However, most of the issues could have been avoided with a thorough pre delivery inspection. Off to Blackshaw Moor next weekend and Ysgubor Fadog on Anglesey the weekend after. Might have to just go and take Bud out for a coffee and cake before!!💖🚐💖

OP
OP
G
Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
I think your dealer is superb.

never known one to treat someone so well. Whenever I've bought a new motorhome I've ended up sorting issues like you mention myself as the dealer has either been to far away or not interested so make sure you give a review on Jim review site.

good luck with the van, I am literally round the corner, (other side of Primrose) if you need a hand with anything drop me a message, my wife and I are experienced in these things, or even pop round for a coffee and compare our flair... I've used tourershine, they are ace.
Thank you!!

OP
OP
G
Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
So...an update on our Arto! Bud now looks awesome following a visit from Tourershine. This weekend I went solo to the Lakes.. well with our 11 year old son. On Saturday morning I woke to the dreaded drip sound..on further inspection I discovered that there was water dripping in from the top rear corner, onto the bed and beyond. Looking in the garage I found a huge lake!! So fast forward...we have been up the ladder and taped all the possible seam entries. I think that at some point in its life it has had a rear repair and the corner capping doesn't look totally right. As we have a 12 month warranty we rang Red Lion caravans and true to their word they are booking it in to take a look and sort!

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
So...an update on our Arto! Bud now looks awesome following a visit from Tourershine. This weekend I went solo to the Lakes.. well with our 11 year old son. On Saturday morning I woke to the dreaded drip sound..on further inspection I discovered that there was water dripping in from the top rear corner, onto the bed and beyond. Looking in the garage I found a huge lake!! So fast forward...we have been up the ladder and taped all the possible seam entries. I think that at some point in its life it has had a rear repair and the corner capping doesn't look totally right. As we have a 12 month warranty we rang Red Lion caravans and true to their word they are booking it in to take a look and sort!
Good luck, did you take a photo of the suspected area, I thought the rear capping was just cosmetic and it is the seam that runs along from side to side that will be responsible.
You need some Eternabond tape or similar all the way along.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back