LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Camperstop Totana is our idea of heaven!!! loads of walking, cycling (road and mountain biking) and tranquility!!

If you want nightlife and pubs forget it.

Just watch the English couple in the bungalow!!! They are called Martin and his MUCH younger wife Judith. Judith is lovely but beware of Martin! He will drag you kicking and screaming up every mountain in the Espuna!!!
Also has a habit of trying to get you to download every useless app under the sun!!!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Camperstop Totana is our idea of heaven!!! loads of walking, cycling (road and mountain biking) and tranquility!!

If you want nightlife and pubs forget it.

Just watch the English couple in the bungalow!!! They are called Martin and his MUCH younger wife Judith. Judith is lovely but beware of Martin! He will drag you kicking and screaming up every mountain in the Espuna!!!
Also has a habit of trying to get you to download every useless app under the sun!!!

that's the attraction Ken .. we don't do pubs and nightlife.. so you won't find us at Benidorm.. wild horses couldn't drag me there.. also like walking and nature ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Spottycatz

Free Member
Feb 17, 2013
Racodorm
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Low Profile
Exp
Still making mistakes! But they're not as costly.
image.jpg
This is the view from my camper, well standing on the roof really!

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
If you like Finestrat, The Puig our Old Stomping ground,Spottycatz, you would like Sierra Espuna.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
All very nice but I for one am not envious in the slightest, we could be in the algarve on a free holiday on a £50 Ryanair flight right now but I just love the British winters, always have done , give me snow in winter anytime , love to get to france and Spain but late summer early autumn for me anyday when Im not missing the cold winter, seriously , not joking.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
View attachment 50823 This is the view from my camper, well standing on the roof really!
Didn't have to stand on our roof to see that view of Finstrat when we stayed on the site close by in the mountains, marvelous views.

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Hi Martin, you going to be at home around beginning of March, we could be heading your way about then?
Hi Keith

We will be in Portugal for the whole of Feb but should be back here at the beginning of March.

Look forward to meeting up with you again.

OP
OP
Munchie

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Keith, he has an app so you can level your van when you arrive!!!! :xblink:

AuldCodger

Free Member
Nov 25, 2009
?
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Late to this thread, what a stunning location. OK confession time we are a pair of woosies and require locations with a wc Any indication that may be on the cards here ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back