Gerry Hughes and Haganaps Day. (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Well funsters, today was the first outing of the newly formed Motorhome fun runners club and the Liverpool half marathon.

We learned a few things today as well that might help the Motorhomer. That is you can park in Liverpool at the race start overnight as long as you can get a ticket. Its on the waterfront car park.

Second is that if you observe the picture closely, you will see that a Flying saucer is over Gerry's van.....

Nice run through Liverpool but not as flat as I remember it. Gerry put in a blistering time of just under 1hr50 which earns full respect. for some reason I struggled today and limped over in just 2hrs, but positively a rank of 3615 out of nearly 9000 isn't bad for a balding fat bloke but way behind my personal best so its back to the training room to see what went wrong today.

So great to catch up Gerry and I hope that you got home safely.

Oh and BTW, Gerry hasn't shrunk to 5ft8 he is still 6ft its just I am photographed on a hill :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
oops sorry, forgot the picture :RollEyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0914.jpg
    IMG_0914.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 82

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Well done to you both :thumb:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Thanks Paul was nice catching up with you really enjoyed the race.

How did you manage to find out your position in the race as i have checked their website and cant see anything on it.

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Guys
Well done, I hope after your exertions you were treated to to obligatory rub down/massage and pampering by your respective partners
Followed by breakfast in bed and what ever else your body needs for a full recovery!
Nicky
:Smile:I'm joking,but i think Paul would appreciate it
Tony

Oct 5, 2009
anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
since 1999
Well done when i saw the post i thought i had missed a meet up but since i got blistered feet walking around Benidorm the week before last i'll give it a miss.If you want anyone to hand out the water bottles next time give me a shout

dave & carol

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Hi Guys
Well done, I hope after your exertions you were treated to to obligatory rub down/massage and pampering by your respective partners
Followed by breakfast in bed and what ever else your body needs for a full recovery!
Nicky
Tony

You gotta be joking you should see my Facebook page ... It's mothers day and me n th kids have been treated like slaves :Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Guys
Nicky
Tony

I dont think id manage anything tonight not becuase i have sore legs but my NIPPLES are killing me so if any1 has any ideas how to cure joggers nipple please pass it on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Well done when i saw the post i thought i had missed a meet up but since i got blistered feet walking around Benidorm the week before last i'll give it a miss.If you want anyone to hand out the water bottles next time give me a shout

dave & carol

Hi Dave as long as your not handing out that Boddingtons stuff your welcome :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Had loads of vasiline on durng race never thought of the sports brathough wll trythat next time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back