Tour Guide Wanted - Germany(Moselle | MotorhomeFun | The Motorhome Support and Social Network
  • This is a place where you can meet someone who might lead you on a tour in your motorhome. The agreement you make with a tour leader is between you and them. You should ensure the person taking the tour is suitable and experienced enough to do so. Any monetary arrangements you make are entirely between the guides and tour members. Motorhomefun has nothing to do with the arrangements, it does not collect commisions. MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the tour and only provides this forum as way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual. Your use of this service/forum is acknowledgement of your acceptance of this..

Tour Guide Wanted Germany(Moselle

Oct 24, 2011
shropshire
Funster No
MH
a class I think
Exp
10 months
We are looking travel the above next year possibly mid june onward for 5 weeks.
Any possible routes. Must do a Belgium War cematery especialy.
Mike

Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Jan.2014
@stonflo, Have a good read of 'Mosel Meet' over on Motorhome chat.

A bunch of us went over and the thread is very informative in terms of which Stelplatz to go-avoid.
Campercontact is your friend here as well as it, and Camperstop cover 99% of available places to stop.

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
FLT for 8 Years
Ypres is a must 8.00 pm at Menin Gate. Massive cemetery at Passendale just north on Ypres. Pass through luxembourg for cheap fuel and start the Mosel bfrom Trier

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Have a look at this thread, starting at the top of page 4. It covers our explorations in Belgium around Ypres initially. Later we did a few stops on the Mosel. Where we stayed is listed in the thread and there are a few maps.

https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/two-go-back-in-time.182641/page-4

I'm not sure if you have posted this in the right section unless you are actually looking for someone to lead you.

OP
S
Oct 24, 2011
shropshire
Funster No
MH
a class I think
Exp
10 months
One of our stops is to go to a WW1 cemetary to see the grave of my grandfather twin brother.
We now have a route planned but thanks for the info.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

West Country Motorhomes
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians