Germany calling (1 Viewer)

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
On a site in Dresden 32€ with electric (courtesy of son and girlfriend - who didn't want to share the van toilet)

It's cold and judging by the mud they've had plenty of rain - but the site is almost full !

Poland was really 'relaxed' about sd and masks and this site not much different...

Going to Aachen to fill with fuel and then straight to the tunnel...

Officially no need to isolate - bonkers !

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
I have just made a note in the diary.

Barclaybasher - Really nice guy who you will probably want to share a beer with for taking his son and girlfriend on holiday (y)

But you don't want to share a loo with him :giggle::giggle:

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
On a site in Dresden 32€ with electric (courtesy of son and girlfriend - who didn't want to share the van toilet)

It's cold and judging by the mud they've had plenty of rain - but the site is almost full !

Poland was really 'relaxed' about sd and masks and this site not much different...

Going to Aachen to fill with fuel and then straight to the tunnel...

Officially no need to isolate - bonkers !

Invite them every time you are going to campsites.

Poland 'relaxed' - yes it shows in the way the new cases graph is heading for the ceiling and deaths are following.. I cannot even get OH's family to take precautions, so I just keep away from them, as yesterday by not going to grandson's birthday party, because the grandchildren go to school and their father teaches dozens of police cadets a week, so lots of opportunity for them to become asymptomatic carriers.

Geoff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
Germany has been calling me now for 2 weeks BUT I’m still broken down in the French alps ,
maybe next week 🤕

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back