Free Member
Aug 15, 2013
Taunton
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2013
If you've travelled to Germany using Eurotunnel and you're willing to share your experience and what you learned, I'd love to hear from you.

I'm travelling early August. Hope to meander, with the prospect of seeing Rottweil, so suggested routes would be really helpful, especially as I'm travelling with my rottweiler.

I use a Snooper Ventura which was very useful in France but I'm a novice and reading posts on here is the only way I would have found out, for instance, that 'cash is king' in Germany (hoped to travel with very little). Things like that are good to know, as I haven't much time left to live and learn myself.

Thanks very much.

Gemini:thanks2:

Jan 22, 2013
London SE
Funster No
MH
A class Adria vision I707
Exp
since 1971
Using the tunnel is without doubt a doddle, drive on have a meal or snooze then drive off, to reduce motorway tolls go via Belgium, pick up cheap fuel in Luxembourg then Germany is your oyster::bigsmile:
The Mosel and Rhine have many stellplatz on both banks again you are spoilt for choice,
With the snooper Ventura I would download all of the aires/ stellplatz on to it before going then if you arrive in an area you like check it for a decent parking spot,
If you check the Germany touring section there is a massive amount of info available, having been to Germany many times over 50 years I would say you won't be disappointed,
Have a great holiday :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back