German Umwelt (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
How much have folks paid for the German Environmental Badge for green environmental zones ?
I just been on the website and they are wanting 31.90 euro !
Seems a bit steep to me. I think I read the French Crit Air was about 4 or 5 euro and I was expecting the German one to be similar.
There is a useful map showing the areas that require one and I think at that price I may just make sure I avoid them !

OP
OP
Figaro
Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
That`s more like it, that site I was on had a link to the French Crit Air and they wanted 29 euro for that :mad::mad::mad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Unless you are Euro 4 or better it is probably not worth bothering. I think that Euro 4 will soon be banned from many zones as I seem to remember reading that they are bringing in a new plakette for the latest emission standards.

p.s. just re-read the details; it’s not a new plakette but some cities have introduced a blue zone where nox levels are high and this bans all diesel vehicles. I think these blue zones are temporary but may become permanent soon.

Last edited:

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
How much have folks paid for the German Environmental Badge for green environmental zones ?
I just been on the website and they are wanting 31.90 euro !
Seems a bit steep to me. I think I read the French Crit Air was about 4 or 5 euro and I was expecting the German one to be similar.
There is a useful map showing the areas that require one and I think at that price I may just make sure I avoid them !
That's an agent site. Apply direct or at a garage in Germany.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back