German on the beach (Is this normal behaviour or is he telling us something) (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
We are such delicate flowers. For hundreds of generations the land benefited from our deposits directly, and thrived on it.

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
We are such delicate flowers. For hundreds of generations the land benefited from our deposits directly, and thrived on it.
Yes but in my generation the population of the world has doubled so many millions of tons of more poo to dispose of.

Apr 26, 2016
Preston
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
The flaw in that "argument" runs along the lines of, a) a large number are not sleeper cabs (still). b) Why should one section of society have to suffer from a lack of a basic facility, more so than the rest, JUST in order to deliver YOUR goods to the Supermarket, for you?. I have many times, used the facilities during a delivery, which is one way of coping, I`ve also been refused access!! (a NEXT store). so I pee`d up their back wall!!!

Some one posted about the demise of "public" toilets?. The Victorians, where the "market leaders", and built some quite elegant facilities during the late 1800`s. VANDALISM, (and Council cost cutting) has closed the majority.

The was one such in HULL, which had large glass fronted Cisterns, in which the attendant had planted fish weed and had GOLDFISH in them.!!. Quite therapeutic, having a pee and watching the fish swim lazily about!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 26, 2016
Preston
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2003
There was a beautiful Victorian underground toilets in Southport. It was closed and sold off and is now, guess what, a Restaurant!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back