• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

GENUINE TOMTOM GO LIVE 540 550 740 750 940 950 CRADLE DOCK MOUNT HOLDER (1 Viewer)

robarb38

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
"since 1984"
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
For sale £35 Free P & P

GENUINE TOMTOM GO LIVE 540 550 740 750 940 950 CRADLE DOCK MOUNT HOLDER

The mount is used but in very good condition.
DESIGNED FOR GO 540, 740 & 940 LIVE & GO LIVE 550, 750 & 950 series
Want to use your TomTom GO in more than one car?
Do it the easy way.
Fit this extra mount kit in the other car, and you'll be able to transfer your TomTom GO in seconds.

Complete with genuine TT 12v charger cable, in perfect condition and totally unmarked

tanaban

Free Member
Mar 7, 2015
croydon
Funster No
MH
dont own yet
Exp
since 2000
Hello is this still for sale?

I will have it please been looking for one for quite a while now

Thanks

OP
OP
robarb38

robarb38

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
"since 1984"
Yes Tanaban, it is still for sale and I can send it as soon as payment is received, can you send it via PayPal as this is the easiest way to do it.
If you can do PP just put payment into A/C of bb.quinnstar39@gmail.com and I will send it tomorrow.
Regards

Bob Quinn (07506 378737)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
robarb38

robarb38

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
"since 1984"
Tanaban, please contact me a.s.a.p. as there appears to be a problem with your PP payment and as you have been informed I have posted the item 1st class this morning.
You have sent the payment to the wrong address, it starts bb and not be as shown in your screenshot

Regards

Bob Quinn

Last edited:
OP
OP
robarb38

robarb38

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
"since 1984"
Shame really, but I think I was stuffed on this one, arrgghh well some you win some you lose but it has taught me a lesson for the future. :mad:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Oh dear looks like they only joined to buy your item . One post , saying they want your item.
You never know , it may be a genuine mistake......
I supose , lesson learnt . Remember to wait till the payment clears in your paypal account , before posting item.

OP
OP
robarb38

robarb38

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
"since 1984"
unnamed.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg I am not casting aspersions on anyone it may have got lost, but then I had my return address on the package so why has it not been returned to me, it could possibly have been stolen before delivery, I find that rare, I posted 4 items last week, 3 on Monday and 1 on Tuesday all arrived safely except this item.
I got a screenshot of an unclaimed payment with a transaction ID Paypal do not recognize and it was sent to the wrong email address be.ect instead of bb.ect I also sent a copy of the posting certificate but by then the unclaimed payment had been removed long before Royal Mail had chance to deliver the item, and when I contacted Paypal they had NO records of a payment into either be. or bb. A/Cs So be warned, do not be so silly as I was, and send any items "proof of delivery,signed for" I shall not be making that mistake again. :(

OP
OP
robarb38

robarb38

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
"since 1984"
You have their address Bob, shall I send the boys round ;)

No need Andy, I have a friend that lives just around the corner in King Henry's Drive who will be keeping a sharp eye on anyone driving around with a TT satnav (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back