Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thanks Christ any idea of cost

As said Chris or christ as you refer to him:ROFLMAO: he's been called worse :ROFLMAO:
Is merely singing e praises of what I was making a few posts ago. For the price of tht Genny you could fit a b2b charger and a battery, and even a NASA monitor . When your ready ill show you how to get one rather cheep. :Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
All getting a bit technical for me boys,remember I'm still a newbie. Just looking for in laymans terms a simple way to power my van,an idea of what I need and how much it costs .only want tv and lights powered for around 4days ish .many thanks and Mabey 1 day I'll understand thr last few posts.

Sorry :Doh:

It depends on if you will be moving every day or staying in one place for those 4 days.

If you are moving daily and doing a reasonable distance each day then the B2B should suffice.

If you are staying still then the B2B won't help. Solar panels in this case are the way to go.

HOWEVER... If you are a light power user. Then it may be worth just getting an extra battery. Some people I know survive on 1 x 110AH battery for a weekend. 2 x 110AH should be enough providing you aren't watching whole seasons of 24 on your DVD/TV :winky:

It all depends on how much you are using, how often you move and where in the country/europe you are.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Karl we don't move about but running the van for an hour is just the job after being discharged, beats running the Genny for 6hours:thumb:

OP
OP
Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Power

Good night my flock didn't mean to put Christ,got a new I pad and I'm a newbie to that also!! :ROFLMAO:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Sorry :Doh:

It depends on if you will be moving every day or staying in one place for those 4 days.

If you are moving daily and doing a reasonable distance each day then the B2B should suffice.

If you are staying still then the B2B won't help. Solar panels in this case are the way to go.

HOWEVER... If you are a light power user. Then it may be worth just getting an extra battery. Some people I know survive on 1 x 110AH battery for a weekend. 2 x 110AH should be enough providing you aren't watching whole seasons of 24 on your DVD/TV :winky:

It all depends on how much you are using, how often you move and where in the country/europe you are.
a b2b will help if you are stood still,just let the engine run for half an hour or so:RollEyes:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Good night my flock didn't mean to put Christ,got a new I pad and I'm a newbie to that also!! :ROFLMAO:
the wife often calls me god:thumb:
thing's like "god! i hate you" and "god why dont you piss off?"

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back