Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
It may be worth me calling into Machine Mart to see what it says on the packaging. It's a big saving and other Clarke products I've bought have been good.

Give your local machine mart a ring, they do VAT free days quite often which can be a big saving :thumb:

OP
OP
yorkshirepudding

yorkshirepudding

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Pudsey/Leeds
Funster No
MH
Thinking of tenting again
Exp
September '09
Most secure way for the genny is to build it into the motorhome in a side locker if possible. Just make sure it can breath properly (both in and more importantly out, probably through an extended exhaust pipe) and you have good sound insulation around it.

Oh and dont forget to bolt it down but use a rubber mat to sit it on and use rubber washers/gaskets on the fixing bolts as well :thumb:

Also make sure you allow a method for refueling or even better fuel it off the motorhome fuel tank or go LPG conversion if available.:thumb:

Yes, that did occur to me but space is at a premim in my SWB Tranny.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:.

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
Hi
A friend of mine runs a small mobile fast food outlet which is sited outside a busy pub in a small village. Last summer some theiving git unplugged his honda (all 20 plus kilos) and made of with it on foot before he realised , needless to say the new one is chained
Wanderer

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back