generator ripp off (1 Viewer)

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
I think we all know who is doing the digging, and it certainly isn't me :ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Excuse me, snobbery doesn't come into it, I'm talking about you get what you pay for and the Chinese rubbish about is clearly not the same standard, I KNOW, I have a Kipor and took the calculated risk, price v quality and amount I would use it, and where would I get spare parts into account.

Please don't have a go with the disabled card, it's pathetic, what I said was the truth and you know it :winky:
This is the second post of yours that I find disturbing. Point 1 £650 is not an insignificant amount of money, 2) irrespective of price goods offered for sale should by law be of marketable quality.
3) smudger did not play the disabled card. someone else did on his behalf and rightly so. The fact remains that being in a wheelchair the only way to start a genny is with a key or remotely pull start out of the question.
The genny was bought by the man himself so the trader cannot say he did not know.

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Two things,firstly i have a kipor and have done for nearly 4 years and it has never let me down.
Secondly this is for smudger,new site in ludlow being built as i write,next to the river teme so hope you can stop off some time,looking to be up and running next summer if not earlier.me and my wife will be the managers there.We met at oxon last year so would be nice to catch up.
Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Derick, if you want to post the fob to me I will see if I can dig the circuit and battery out and make up something that can be used but it might not be in the original fob.

Doug...

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
Do I take it you have one fob working already? Is it infrared or radio? You can see infra red by looking at the 'light' through an old piece of camera film or a filter if you have one.

As an aside, you can also check whether an infra-red remote control is working by looking at it with a digital camera while it's operating. :Smile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Derick, if you want to post the fob to me I will see if I can dig the circuit and battery out and make up something that can be used but it might not be in the original fob.

Doug...
I'll send you my kipor and you can make me one to:thumb:
Id prefer it to go on and off with my central locking please:Cool:
Geo

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Same ones that I stock :thumb:

Peter

As an aside Peter, and I'm not in the market, I notice that the Hyundai SEi models (as opposed to the Si versions that you stock) have electronic remote starting - from a fob. Might be worth considering for the more mature motorhomer (I'm getting there fast) who doesn't want to, or perhaps cannot heave on a starter cord.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back