Free Member
Mar 13, 2010
near cardiff south wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Newbie again
hi everyone if anyone is looking for a 2000w honda generator ive found the cheapest place cost co im sure you all have one near to where you live £799.99 +vat:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

RichardnGill

Free Member
Sep 22, 2007
Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
we are after a Genny and would like a Honda, but most are too expensive.

I have found Link Removed one on Ebay.

Is this the cheapest Honda EU 10I about?

Rich...

Upvote 0
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
we are after a Genny and would like a Honda, but most are too expensive.

I have found Link Removed one on Ebay.

Is this the cheapest Honda EU 10I about?

Rich...

This is the same as we've bought , the reason were selling the EU20i which is 2000w.

I think we paid about £600 for the EU10i. Which is 1000w
Ralph tells me ill have to go back to the travel hair dryer and straighteners as its not powerful enough for them , so if you see a tall woman with out of control big hair on a meet , that'll be me:Blush:.
But as we only really use the Mh for weekends , without hook up , i should manage !!

The bigger model EU20i runs the lap top , microwave , anything really , very quietly too , but getting which size depends on what use you need it for. they sell for £ 1000 upwards.
We only used our 20i for a few hours over the new year.
We don't have a microwave in the MH , don't take the lap top , an only really need it if we loose charge in the batteries. So we decided to down size , and sell the other.
We have diesel heating and found it used a lot of power from the batteries in the - temps over the New Year. So Ralph has swapped them for 2 x sealed boxed Trojans, and we have the solar panel too, hopefully we wont need the heating on anyway , now the weathers getting better.
Bev

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back