GB Motorhome Tours - Canaries Tour 2020 ? (1 Viewer)

Mar 6, 2020
Funster No
MH
Adria matrix
Exp
13 years
Does anyone know what happened to the Canaries Motorhome Tour of the Canary Islands starting in southern Spain 21/12/20 and catching the ferry to Tenerife on 23/12/20.
We were booked on this trip and had booked the Tunnel for 13/12/20 to join the group travelling down through France and Spain in time for the ferry but had to cancel.
We were so looking forward to going on that trip and have wondered since cancelling if the Tour went ahead and if so how its going over there. ?
Maybe there's a Funster on that trip ?

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Does anyone know what happened to the Canaries Motorhome Tour of the Canary Islands starting in southern Spain 21/12/20 and catching the ferry to Tenerife on 23/12/20.
We were booked on this trip and had booked the Tunnel for 13/12/20 to join the group travelling down through France and Spain in time for the ferry but had to cancel.
We were so looking forward to going on that trip and have wondered since cancelling if the Tour went ahead and if so how its going over there. ?
Maybe there's a Funster on that trip ?
Interested myself ,having done that trip with GB in 2019 and was wondering how they went on đź‘Ť

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Yes it did, you could read about it on their website. I think the last couple of weeks were a bit of a worry from memory with all the ferry changes. We went to Norway with them in 2019 so get their emails so remember reading about it at the time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I’m sorry I thought you meant the one a year ago. The one that started on the 21st December is underway , it hasn’t been cancelled. Don’t know how it’s going. They should be in Northern Tenerife and aren’t due to leave for La Palma until 19th January.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back