gazznsam

Free Member
May 15, 2009
Eastwood, Notts
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Havent been on here since last year, things got ontop of me and i havent used the van since it came back from the scotland trip,

during that time i've traded my Gf in, so we are now known as GazznHelz, i've set up a new accound on here with that name, so this'll be the last post from this name,

i have mysmart car trailer listed for sale under the gazznsam name, but it's on ebay right now with a few offers in, so i doubt anyone on here will buy it before the ebay people get upto the price i want for it,
but just incase, i can still recieve e-mails from this account for now, so if anyone was after a smart car trailer and wanted it asap, then i can recieve mails from you.

i still have the rats, but lost tattyana (the big blue one) 2 days before xmas last year, the cancer finaly caught up with her,
lionheart is really showing his age, he's 2 and a half, and his back legs have gone, he has a rattely chest, and now an abcess on the side of his mouth, but he's still bright eyed and alert, eating and drinking and pulls him self along with his working front paws pretty well.

got a new one rat from a rescue run i helped out with, she's called jess and is a black berkshire, and my new GF has 2 cats, still got toffee the untireable daft collie of course.

anyhoo, will be at the newark show, so see you all there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back