Trader - Tour Operator
Jul 30, 2007
Spain and Morocco
Funster No
MH
4x4 OverLander
Exp
20+ years
So what’s so bad about being gassed? You just need to be in the right place at the right time..............:thumb:

I spotted this today in response to a news item. I am making ongoing and extensive enquiries and as soon as I find out in which hotel this unfortunate incident happened I will let you know.....And perhaps take names for a group [discount] booking .... :winky:

............."My husband and I had a similar incident occur in a hotel in Prague. We awoke one morning nude and to find ourselves gagged and blindfolded and face down with our wrists tied behind our backs w/ our arms interlocked and our ankles lashed spread-eagle to the bed. We were unable to free ourselves or send an alert - didn't even know where we were. We were imprisoned there until the maid service arrived and untied us - around 3 pm! To this day, we have no idea what happened - or how it happened. We suspect that the hotel staff were involved. Whoever it was cleaned us out (including the locked safe) except for my wedding band, which remained on my finger. I suspect my ring was too wide and tight from sleep puffiness for them to remove it. Lucky to have all 10 fingers"......

:ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Woke up nude and tied to the bed,
Can I book 2nd two weeks in september please:ROFLMAO:
Geo

OP
OP
Detourer

Detourer

Trader - Tour Operator
Jul 30, 2007
Spain and Morocco
Funster No
MH
4x4 OverLander
Exp
20+ years
Now how did I know you would be first to post a reply.........>:ROFLMAO:

Would that be a solo or double booking? :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
Wow I'll have a double room please if the pussycat dolls are there I'll have the whole top floor!!:thumb::thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We awoke one morning nude and to find ourselves gagged and blindfolded and face down with our wrists tied behind our backs w/ our arms interlocked and our ankles lashed spread-eagle to the bed.

You've been telling us for weeks that this is all part of the Discovery Tour.

You got a Prague branch now ?

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
you have to be carefull it could be a pain in the arre . if this happened to one of us. sleep in a tent near agadir n this can happen while wild camping maybe not tied but all your clothes n money gone . two friends wouldnt listen this year n woke up with no cloths n money . we didnt laugh much. good job they left their bags in the mums camper. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Now how did I know you would be first to post a reply.........>:ROFLMAO:

Would that be a solo or double booking? :winky:

Its been like that ever since the night in the Sahara Desert, Ray I was working left to right in case your interested as you can see I left them with a smile:Cool:
Sorry Girls I dont normally Kiss n Tell:Doh:
Geo
Motor Home Fun at it,s Best

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
not another gassing thread pleeeease.!!!!!

turning my laptop off now and it will remain off for 3 weeks until this drivel has run its course.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PS......have you got the address please.:Blush:

navman

Free Member
Jul 1, 2008
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2003
Ray,...

If you could arrange that for our trip in 2013 on your discovery tour it would be the icing on the cake...

Bob

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
not another gassing thread pleeeease.!!!!!

It's all right for you, you've never been gassed. Have I not told you of the time.......

No I won't bother you'll never believe me, BUT I always sleep with a gas mask on now. And my cheeks taped together with duct tape.

OP
OP
Detourer

Detourer

Trader - Tour Operator
Jul 30, 2007
Spain and Morocco
Funster No
MH
4x4 OverLander
Exp
20+ years
So Brian.......you sleep with a gass mask on and use duct tape on parts of your body.......and have shown an interest in the bondage hotel story........Need a good spanking I think.

Mmmmm..............perhaps not :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back