Gassed again!!! (1 Viewer)

Nicepix

Free Member
Mar 20, 2018
Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner T-Star 695
I have a very good friend who is head of the anesthetist department in a hospital here in France. Montbrison Hospital. He tells me there is no known gas that can be administered as people claim when they have been gassed in MH. If there were it would be used in hospitals and he wouldn't have needed to do several years in medical school to become a qualified anesthetist.
On the other hand I also have a friend who has his own MH repair and installations business and he claims many people claim to have been gassed in there MH. Which one do you believe?

Anybody can make a claim about anything. But if you read the Gendarme's report in post #101 there has never been any evidence that gas has been used. Also the Royal College of Anaesthetists have published a document that mirrors your friend's opinion.

So, I know who I believe and it isn't those who claim to have been gassed even though they might honestly believe that they have.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I have a very good friend who is head of the anesthetist department in a hospital here in France. Montbrison Hospital. He tells me there is no known gas that can be administered as people claim when they have been gassed in MH. If there were it would be used in hospitals and he wouldn't have needed to do several years in medical school to become a qualified anesthetist.
On the other hand I also have a friend who has his own MH repair and installations business and he claims many people claim to have been gassed in there MH. Which one do you believe?
Your anaesthetist is not alone. That is exactly . I certainly don't believe the people who say they have been gassed. Unless drinking too much alcohol the night before counts as gassing!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back