Gasit v Gaslow? (1 Viewer)

Gary Jones

Free Member
Nov 8, 2017
Funster No
I want to convert our MH to run on refillable gas with external fill.

Talking to some who have done this tell me Gaslow is better, although dearer, as Gasit can develope leakage issues. Would be interested in peoples thoughts on this.

Thanks.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I have gas low and would not acutely fit any other system had it five or six years now and never had a problem.
We are fitting one to my sons van today
bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I have gas low and would not acutely fit any other system had it five or six years now and never had a problem.
We are fitting one to my sons van today
bill
Quite by coincidence I have had a gasit cylinder 4 years and are fitting a gasit tank to my sons at the weekend.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Quite by coincidence I have had a gasit cylinder 4 years and are fitting a gasit tank to my sons at the weekend.
to be honest theirs not much difrance in them except price
bill

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I’ve had both systems on previous vans and have just installed Gaslow on my latest van
In my opinion Gaslow is better kit

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
If driven solely on price, there is a greater chance of being disappointed from time too time.
Cheaper goods have to be cheaper, somehow, but you don't get value for money by buying the most expensive.

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
I have been using SAFEFILL for several years now, with out any problems. Very easy to fill, very competitive prices. I think you ought to have a look at Safefill

colyboy

ps very lightweight safe plastic bottles.

celticmini

Free Member
Jul 23, 2013
wales
Funster No
MH
Bailey 740
Exp
Another vote for gas-it from avongas, I believe the red and yellow cylinders are made in the same factory!

Gas-it seemed to me to have better product support, the Gas-it team are easily contacted for advice, mine was installed by my local mh repair place, gas-it were great offering help and advice. Gas low were unwilling to help with advice before purchase!! It was nothing to do with being before purchase, it was that they told me they couldn't help me!

The famous gas filling fire on you tube, was a gas low system at a Morrisons, must be the colour!

Go for gas-it, you will not regret it!

Apr 16, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mli570
Exp
Getting better
Fitted Gasit twin system to my MH. Great support from them during and after purchase. I have to say the whole operation was a breeze (once I’d overcome the thought of cutting hole through The side of a new MH)
They are also offering a further 10% off for November!

Freespirit1

Free Member
Sep 3, 2013
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Short while after a gap of many years.
I want to convert our MH to run on refillable gas with external fill.

Talking to some who have done this tell me Gaslow is better, although dearer, as Gasit can develope leakage issues. Would be interested in peoples thoughts on this.

Thanks.

I think you ought to read another thread called CAUTION - REFILLABLE BOTTLES and what I said on there.

Apr 16, 2017
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mli570
Exp
Getting better
That was really interesting I don’t think:sleep:!!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back