gas locker vent

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by sammclouis, Sep 16, 2007.

1. sammclouis

sammclouis Account Deactivated

Ratings:
    +3
    hi all,could you possibly help me here?well today after a weeks holiday while doing a carboot we discovered the gas locker vent was broken,possibly gone brittle :cry:..i have had a scan of the internet and cannot find any,so...was wondering if it'll be a dealer part only or do you guys 'n' gals know anywhere i can get one,could post a pic tomoz if required but was hoping they may do a standard fit one,i really have no idea until tomorrow when we phone don amotts...so until they happy campers im relying on you all for a bit of advice...cheers sammclouis ::bigsmile:

2. Adria 5

Adria 5

Ratings:
    +4
    hi samm l hope you are ok :winky: i would ring donn amotts for a price 1st then compare what others come up!! a picture would help also:Smile: but donn amott deal with mclous

ray

3. sammclouis

Ratings:
    +3
    cheers ray im doing great thanks..i was kinda hoping someone said...yeah they do them here at bladeblah.co.uk hhee hhee :Doh:...well it was along shot..i am a little worried as i hope they still do them as my motor is a 2001 model...fingers crossed....:thumb:

4. sammclouis

Ratings:
    +3
    hiya..been i touch with don amotts....they do one but it'll cost £21.....but worth it to keep the motor looking sweet....samm :thumb: