• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD GAS IT Bluetooth Sensors and Display (1 Viewer)

Mark and Mindy

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2017
Nr Bicester
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
Since 2019
Twin Gas Level Bluetooth Ultrasonic Gas Level Sensors for 6kg GAS IT

GAS IT Bluetooth Display Monitor for GAS IT Bluetooth Gas level Sensors

I used these sensors and display with our 6 Kg Gas It cylinders and got a good indication of the gas level. These items were no longer needed when I changed to an underslung gas tank.

Shipping at cost or collection from Bracknell or there is a possibility of free delivery if we can turn delivery into a short trip away in the van.

Sales price £64.85 plus shipping

GAS IT Bluetooth Sensors and Display.jpg

Mark

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark and Mindy

Mark and Mindy

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2017
Nr Bicester
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
Since 2019
Update

As they were secured I couldn't lift the cylinders to gave then a shake to check the levels so that LED display was useful nut I only relied on the display to show more then half empty or less than half full.

However it has been pointed out to me that the display is not for use with the 6kg cylinder. https://www.gasit.co.uk/double-check-monitor-for-bluetooth-sensors.html. All items were ordered at the same time from Gas It and no mention was made of any incompatibility.

I have informed the buyer of this information and I am waiting confirmation of the purchase.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back