gas detector (1 Viewer)

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
I can not believe the so-called funny comments in regards to whether gassing takes place or not. People try to post advice on this site to help fellow members and face a barrage of comments that counteract the advice they are trying to give.
These are the facts:
Gassing does happen. (I know from personal experience) The first thing the french police asked me "were you gassed?". Why would they ask me if it doesn't happen?
The french route down to Spain via Montpellier is a very well known hot-spot for this type of attack.
For all your doubters on here - just google Knockout gas and read what the foeign office and other organisations say about it.
I don't want to put a damper on things, but hey can we be a little more constructive.
I suggest you have a read of some facts rather than rumour. Link Removed, since they do it every day as a profession.

It is very easy to know if you are gassed, because the results will remain in your bloodstream for sometime. Strange that nobody has ever been tested positive though, and also strange that nobody has ever been killed, given the real dangers involved in the application of any anaesthetic, especially when you do not know the person you are applying it to.

As for the French police ....... cynicism suggests that it is the easy way out for them. But if they really believe that why do they never insist on a blood test.

The final sentence of the linked article says it all. "If there was a totally safe, odourless, potent, cheap anaesthetic agent available to thieves for this purpose it is likely the medical profession would know about it and be investigating its use in anaesthetic practice."

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back