LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
If you look at their website at the SHOWS PAGE they look like a real bunch of cowboys. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Something a bit sad about it. Fingers in loads of pies. Many photographs but few actually showing their product.

Have the alarm installed in Liverpool - then a mass of stock Liverpool promotion pictures and no picture of a nice tidy professional workshop.

Didn't go to the NEC due to family problems - now what kind of business excuse is that.

Does not impress me and if they are reading this they may like to consider a more focussed presentation of their core product. What people want to see is evidence of a good product and this *needs* a good video showing the details and loads of simulated attacks.

Personally I'm doubtful of the technology, I've worked with ultrasonic detectors and I would not consider using one anywhere but inside a cool closed room, they are too dependent on air currents.

OP
OP
dave jm

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Something a bit sad about it. Fingers in loads of pies. Many photographs but few actually showing their product.

Have the alarm installed in Liverpool - then a mass of stock Liverpool promotion pictures and no picture of a nice tidy professional workshop.

Didn't go to the NEC due to family problems - now what kind of business excuse is that.

Does not impress me and if they are reading this they may like to consider a more focussed presentation of their core product. What people want to see is evidence of a good product and this *needs* a good video showing the details and loads of simulated attacks.

Personally I'm doubtful of the technology, I've worked with ultrasonic detectors and I would not consider using one anywhere but inside a cool closed room, they are too dependent on air currents.

Thank you for that reply it was appreciated and to the subject at hand and gave me food for thought...not like some of the other replys (no names).. that only gave me a pain in the arse:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back