Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
:Cool: We are expecting a Gas attack tonight. Our Dutch friends visited us today. So Sandy cooked up some Steak Pies (home made of course), Some Roasty Potatoes, Mushy Peas and lovely Beef Gravy. :winky:

Sounds a GAS to me John.

Hope you're not planning on sleeping.

BJ

Free Member
Oct 2, 2007
Funster No
Truckers aren't blamed for everything, I am sure there are one or two things that can't be pinned on them:Smile:

I don't think they gas themselves, but then maybe some can't help it after their third all day breakfast of the day:roflmto: Some crooked ones have might have used gas as an excuse for losing a load::bigsmile: Plenty have been found guilty of setting up there own load to be stolen. Some do carve cars up.... But I reckon that the vast majority that pull into Leigh Delamare Services pee on the car park. Lazy Truckers:roflmto::roflmto:

A rather sweeping statement there. Not only have you managed to make ridiculous generalisations, but combine it with an uneducated prejudice towards Lorry Drivers.
Is there any other profession you'd like to slag off ??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
No, its Just those lazy truckers and those without a sense of humour in my sights this week::bigsmile:

OP
OP
B

Bessy21

Deleted User
So after "asking the audience" over 91% of the voting members here think that gassing is a myth. That'll do me.. Its a myth.

Thankyou for voting in my poll

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks for your comments and votes. This thread is now closed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back