Gas Appliance Fitting Regulations (1 Viewer)

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi

Does anyone know where I can access the current regs regarding fitting a Gas cooker in a motorhome .

Thanks

Neil

OP
OP
Pat4Neil

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Thanks for the info Terry, wanted to make sure that our prep work was correct as our new cooker is actually a 2008 model. Our gas lpg fitter will ensure that the regs are okay.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Gas Safety Regs

There you go, although as I am an administrator for the ACS Gas Training and Assessment courses I always tremble when I read about people fittings gas appliances themselves, however because it's your own vehicle and it is (hopefully) not hired out in the course of a business then there's nothing I can do to stop you.:Sad: :RollEyes:

Take care and if you're not sure about something seek help or further clarification.

You could always go on an ACOP course, then you would be completely skilled to fit any appliances safely.

http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/books/l56.htm

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Another regs document

Hi Neil

This is another one you may be interested in.

http://www.hse.gov.uk/foi/internalops/ocs/400-499/440_34.htm

At the end of the day as long as you follow the manufacturer's instructions you shouldn't go far wrong.

Is this for a new cooker, a used one may be? If it's a used one and you haven't got the manufacturer's instructions I may be able to locate one for you.

:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back