Garrucha Port (1 Viewer)

Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
Does anyone know if you are able to officially stay over night at the Port, I am sure I read Mousey stayed there last year, or does anyone know of any marina or port between Cartagena and Mojacar that allows motorhome Parking, I know Almerimar does, but needed somewhere a bit closer

Many thanks

Lynne

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
The new Harbour at the western end of Águilas opposite the Don Juan hotel . asphallted car parking area -10€/night first night free. water & dump I believe but not dead sure. No electric but wifi from Hotel is red hot. better than I get indoors.

Having said that the working harbour at the eastern end & close to town centre & under castle always allowed parking on the harbour overnight as my friends always used to stop there. Not allowed during carnival week in February & also when summer night markets are on.

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
There's a good aire near to Villaricos, Located at the back of the housing development. signed off the main road

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
We are currently on Garrucha port,with another 3 vans,1 Brit ,French and German .there are no facilities,no water,no drains so come prepared. Nice town and plenty of restaraunts.
The civil guardia have driven a round twice and not stopped,car park is mostly empty.there are no signs banning motorhomes but there is a small sign prohibiting caravans,( not motor caravans)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back