Garmin nuvi 2517 LM (1 Viewer)

GeriatricWanderer

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, just cos I can!
Funster No
MH
Pop-Top Campervan
Exp
45years
I need something fairly basic for UK car driving to replace my old and knackerd nuvi 1490 which has served me well for a goodly few years.

The 2517LM seems to fit at a good price, no frills and lifetime maps so a likley contender.

What I can't find on either the Garmin website or any review websites is confirmation that it will accept co-ord input in all 3 formats.

I know that's become fairly standard these days but I just want to see it in print before I dig out my plastic.

Anyone prepared to guarantee it has what I'm after? :) :)......... or just maybe point me towards a link that says what I want to see.

Last edited:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Just checked the 2569. Formats supported are Gaus-Boaga West, h ddd.ddddd, h ddd mm.mmm, h ddd mm ss.s, MGRS, Swedish Grid RT-90, Swedish rid SWEREF 99TM, US National Grid and UTM.

It's the same on the Camper 760 LMT-D so I would guess it is standard across the range.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
GeriatricWanderer

GeriatricWanderer

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, just cos I can!
Funster No
MH
Pop-Top Campervan
Exp
45years
Thanks Graham - I was pretty sure that feature was there but couldn't see it described as I was expecting to see it.
I do tend to make snap decisions to buy things only then to find out............. so this time I though I'd ask around.

Reactions: GJH

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back