Garmin 660LMT-D (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2015
N Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Years
Hi all. I have an Autotrail with built in sat nav which I have yet to master. Have com across the Gramin 660 in Aldi for £199 and would appreciate any comments from those in the know or someone that has one. I appreciate that this model has been superceded, but at that price and the fact that it allows height, weight & length to be selected, i'm tempted. Any input would be appreciated.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We have had its big brother (760 LMT-D) for a couple of years and been very happy with it. Like all sat navs it has its foibles but, there again, sat navs are just tools and should be treated as such rather than being trusted implicitly.
If interested you can read my notes Here.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Bought one from Aldi a few weeks ago , it was reduced to £139.99 .. worth asking if they will match the Ipswich store price..

just back from France and it performed very well... would recommend it .. it has a lot of very good features not found on cheapo sat nav

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: GJH
OP
OP
Highfour
Jun 30, 2015
N Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Years
Thanks GJH, very interesting notes and thanks Scotjimland, I'll contact Ipswich to see if they are still selling at that price.

Reactions: GJH

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back