Gardening on tour

Discussion in 'Top Tips & Tricks' started by Lorro, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Lorro

Lorro

Ratings:
    +4
    If you take a pair of secateurs and a bow saw you can cut back those annoying overhanging braches and overrown hedges that to find on so many parking spots that get in the way of your MH. I pruned some overgrown hedging back and got my MH back another 4 feet or so in a parking area a few days ago.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  2. chatter

chatter

Ratings:
    +942
    mmmm have to be careful there you could be classed as a' vandal', a couple of years ago not far from us a woman was charged with theft of a piece of wood her dog had picked up on a walk through a wooded area which they took home.She hadnt broke it off a tree it was a piece already on the ground. it was in our local paper.

3. geoff587

geoff587

Ratings:
    +2
    Bring a spade as well and you can park in my back garden :Smile:

4. 6pm Cowboy

6pm Cowboy

Ratings:
    +2
    Does sound like a dodgy wicket. Could be done for criminal damage etc. ( even though we all know yo are doing them a favour )

5. DESCO

DESCO

Ratings:
    +270

Must say I agree with the Cowboy on this, you could leave yourself open to all sorts of problems with the law on this.