Galaxy note 5 announced (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!

Well sammy have gone down the route of trying to out apple apple with the note 5. Its not going to work for me, no user changeable battery or upgradeable memory with say a 128 GB card. The new model relies on chuff such as wireless charging and access to the cloud. Both of which relaible access to is often scant in the UK, let alone less developed countries. I may rebuy a note 4 when the time comes or go to LG. What I dont want to be is treated like an iphone owner which Samsung has always offered an alternative to in the past with its expandability and user replaceable battery. Bye Sammy you took the wrong turn for me.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
As the coming and going of Notes 1 to 4 went unnoticed by me I guess I'll continue the motion and give 5 a miss too. :)

premiere99

Free Member
Aug 7, 2013
Medomsley, County Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
30+
As the UK shops are awash with unsold "reduced" Note 4's Samsung have decided to only release the Note 5 in USA and Asia.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
I did read somewhere, that Samsung was struggling to sell, right through their range.:oops:

Whilst Apple, who have apparently got it wrong, have hit record sales for the iPhone 6, yet again.:whistle:

I guess it's 'cos the whole world is just plain stupid!:LOL:

:cooler:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back