g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
HELLO I WOULD LIKE 2 INTRODUCE MYSELFE [PATRICK] AND MY GOOD LADY [WIFE] ANN WE HAVE BEEN MOTORHOME OWNERS FOR 4 YEARS NOW,ALTHOUGH ALWAYS HAD A CARAVAN FOR LADS [2] SPORTS & HOLIDAYS, ITS OUR TIME NOW,WE OWN A CHAUSSON ALLEGR 96,TWIN BEDS,REAR WASH/BATHROOM,COMFORMATIC GEARBOX automatic,we also tow our kia picanto via an a frame,hope 2 c other campers at northern show next month:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
HELLO I WOULD LIKE 2 INTRODUCE MYSELFE [PATRICK] AND MY GOOD LADY [WIFE] ANN WE HAVE BEEN MOTORHOME OWNERS FOR 4 YEARS NOW,ALTHOUGH ALWAYS HAD A CARAVAN FOR LADS [2] SPORTS & HOLIDAYS, ITS OUR TIME NOW,WE OWN A CHAUSSON ALLEGR 96,TWIN BEDS,REAR WASH/BATHROOM,COMFORMATIC GEARBOX automatic,we also tow our kia picanto via an a frame,hope 2 c other campers at northern show next month:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hi and Welcome to MHFun............Mel:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to fun, join us at one of the rallies or shows, :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Patrick and Ann :welcome: to fun.

Being a subscriber you can camp with motorhome fun at the Northern Show if you have not already booked. :thumb:

When booking scroll down the list and put motorhome fun as your club and get your ÂŁ2.00 discount.

Booking: Link Removed

When you have booked post on this thread.

Link Removed

And Paul will add you to the list, as easy as that.::bigsmile: :thumb: Bob.

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hello and Welcome to the site, good to see you posting on here already, and hope to see you posting on here in the future too, Also you are invited to the RVOC/MHF Rally/Meet at Rutland water Leicestershire on the 8th July to the 15th July 2012, There are over 100 other members coming to so good place to meet up and enjoy other members company and chat and learn many things you want to know, Just give us a shout if you want to go OK, hope to see you there Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Welcome and enjoy this site,

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years

Hi
Welcome the the site, enjoy your chausson. Peter :thumb:::welcomefunster:

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
Just a thought.....

Putting your postcode in your location on a publically viewable site is probably a good way to advertise it for being available for being stolen. It took me 10 seconds to find you on Google maps satellite view.

Just my paranoid two pennorth.....

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
Just a thought.....

Putting your postcode in your location on a publically viewable site is probably a good way to advertise it for being available for being stolen. It took me 10 seconds to find you on Google maps satellite view.

Just my paranoid two pennorth.....

Quite agree - and good advice, if a little cynical, as we all have to be nowadays it seems.

Now - I was gonna burble on about glass houses, stones, black pots and kettles etc - as I note that you (Wivvy's dad) quote what looks a little like a grid reference as your location! But - being a bit unclued up about such matters, I confess I can't use the numbers you've given to find you - but maybe someone better informed could? ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back