LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I don't think that the RAC do. That was one of their USPs over AA Relay.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
2bob
Jul 8, 2008
Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
c build
Exp
6 yr
well i just had a talk with green flag if you got fully comp uk they will take you all the way home as they are a recovery and break down and not a relay like aa

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Hi, after the Newbury show our friends needed recovery. They paid for the premium package but they only got took half way home plus a recovery driver was sent that only held a class 2 licence , which meant he could only carry his caravan or motor not both. If he wanted both he would have to pay extra for another vechicle to be sent out. Read the small print.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I have used green flag for years been recovered many times and only once did we have to change over and that was owing to the recovery truck braking down :rofl:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Hi, after the Newbury show our friends needed recovery. They paid for the premium package but they only got took half way home plus a recovery driver was sent that only held a class 2 licence , which meant he could only carry his caravan or motor not both. If he wanted both he would have to pay extra for another vehicle to be sent out. Read the small print.
I have had comprehensive cover for over 15 years with green flag and have been recover from the top off Scotland to the very south of England an never experienced any problems like that I also have European recovery as dose one of my friend's and he he had to be recovered from southern France with no problems and all his onward travel sorted to
dam sit beater than AA or RAC

Ivory55

Free Member
May 23, 2012
North West Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2012
Hi, I only know what happened to him after Newbury show. As they use subbies may be one bad apple, or a scam will never know.

OP
OP
2bob
Jul 8, 2008
Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
c build
Exp
6 yr
as /// aa say relay-- green flag recovery that is the driffrence fully comp