G.B.Plates.... (1 Viewer)

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
I guess for the pedantic here is the HM Gov document on Number plates interestingly St Piran is not included as something that can be displayed .

Attachments

• vehicle-registration-numbers-and-number-plates-inf104.pdf
    261.2 KB · Views: 27

gradyp

Free Member
Aug 18, 2011
Widnes
Funster No
MH
Elddis Supreme 155
Exp
The GOV site below is suggesting that the GB sticker is NOT required if you have a reg plate with GB on that instead of the EU strip people have had for a number of years

Dec 23, 2020
Scotland Central
Funster No
MH
A Class Pilote
Exp
Since 2014
who mentioned BREXIT - and - who mentioned haggis ?
Brexit is like marmite - HOWEVER :- The best , no - the very best haggis comes in a tin and - it is called Grants Haggis.
We have hosted Burns Suppers for years and whilst we have the traditional haggis piped in on a plate ( difficult with a tin )
It is without a doubt :- the most appetising and tasty haggis ever killed and is fair braw wi neeps n tatties.
I post this for the poor funster who's twelve bore cannot reach the haggis moorlands and yes it can be found in TESCO in a can !

travel well and travel safely !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
Probably does not go in to such detail there were bigger fish to catch 😉 given the transport and goods issues I will just place a black and white GB sticker on the van but leaving the number plates as they are ( there is no requirement to change them).
Caravan & Motorhome Club would always include a GB sticker if you used their “Red Penant” overseas travel service. Mine is attached to the back end, still have a few spares.

Marmite

Free Member
Jun 14, 2020
SW Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs T 6757
Exp
Interesting that this thread has sunken to the depths of Haggis .. but just to remind those north of the border, Haggis historically was an English dish.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
who mentioned BREXIT - and - who mentioned haggis ?
Brexit is like marmite - HOWEVER :- The best , no - the very best haggis comes in a tin and - it is called Grants Haggis.
We have hosted Burns Suppers for years and whilst we have the traditional haggis piped in on a plate ( difficult with a tin )
It is without a doubt :- the most appetising and tasty haggis ever killed and is fair braw wi neeps n tatties.
I post this for the poor funster who's twelve bore cannot reach the haggis moorlands and yes it can be found in TESCO in a can !

travel well and travel safely !
Or it can be had in a bag, I believe we are having one this evening judging by what is in the oven right now!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back