FYI - Nth East Lincs - Another LPG site disappearing (1 Viewer)

Apr 7, 2018
Funster No
BP sell LPG on their forecourts although 11p more than Morrisons last time I looked. But worth a punt if desperate. =",'=

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 24, 2016
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016 - this time
I've just fitted a second Gaslow cylinder in my motorhome. Usually fill up at Asda as cheapest (52.7) or BP but 62.9 there!

Reactions: f6c

timandlisa

Free Member
Jun 16, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burster coach built
Exp
since 2014
Went to fill up with LPG - Thurs 7th Jan 2021... ( JET - Eastfield Rd, South Killingholme, Immingham DN40 3DJ ) Noticed a large development taking place adjacent to station..

When I went in to pay... Was told it's a new site for the petrol station... and the staff informed me; "current plans are the new site would not be stocking LPG"

The next nearest available site ( for me at least ) is ( BP - Barnetby Interchange A18, M180, Brigg DN20 0PA ) .. However, this site is often "out of stock" of LPG..

John T

timandlisa

Free Member
Jun 16, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burster coach built
Exp
since 2014
This is a useful app
Tim

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
BP sell LPG on their forecourts although 11p more than Morrisons last time I looked. But worth a punt if desperate. =",'=
The amount motorhomes use though price is becoming irrelevant these days as long as there is some, I can't imagine any motorhomer finding a lpg supply and driving on because it's too expensive.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
anther vote for

Discount Roofing | Roofing and Building supplies in Doncaster

cheap as morrisons and much more room

I know that Shell are definitely stopping selling LPG... So my guess is.. when they refurb the station... It'll go...

My other Regular is Morrisons - 1A White Rose Way, Doncaster DN4 8SJ ... (0.577 p/ltr) As I'm often over that way...

I'm sure Morrisons will continue as there appears to be lots of LPG taxi's in and around Doncs area. (y)

Discount Gas Supplies DN2 4QR, Always available and only 2 mins from my front door lol
lucky sod
What stops you popping to Morrisons in the MH ?

its a tad tight

Dagraton

Free Member
Aug 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
C class
With a replaceable 13 Kg Calor Gas cylinder and a refillable GasIt cylinder in a Bailey 745 and living in Kendal, South Lakeland, I use the Texaco Canal Garage at Crooklands, LA7 7NX. This is very handy for the M6 motorway - just off Junction 36 and open 24/7. I think it's now the only outlet in the immediate area with an LPG pump. The local Calor Gas dealership has been shut since last April but after some initial suppy issues in this area, most of the usual outlets seem to have adequte stock.

Oct 16, 2016
Birmingahm
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2010
If anyone needs LPG and passenger staying in Brum, you can use Birmingham Auto Gas which is the third exit of ofJ6 M6 southbound and take the four exit into the Lichfield Rd the take the first left over Cuckoo Bridge, at the island take the third exit. Not sure of the current price per litre. All of the staff are helpful and will fill you moho as part of service.

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
If anyone needs LPG and passenger staying in Brum, you can use Birmingham Auto Gas which is the third exit of ofJ6 M6 southbound and take the four exit into the Lichfield Rd the take the first left over Cuckoo Bridge, at the island take the third exit. Not sure of the current price per litre. All of the staff are helpful and will fill you moho as part of service.

Cuckoo Bridge? That’s a blast from the past.....I used to live in Crompton Road. (y)

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
I've just fitted a second Gaslow cylinder in my motorhome. Usually fill up at Asda as cheapest (52.7) or BP but 62.9 there!

I take it you don’t mean Asda in Weston? Don’t recall seeing a pump there.🤷‍♂️

Feb 17, 2014
Leek, Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
V Line 635 Sport
Exp
4th year done and counting!
Had to do a 100 mile trip yesterday just to find LPG - Uttoxeter not working, Stoke not available, Keele southbound services wasn't working so had to go further south on M6 to then head north to Knutsford services and then south again back to home. The perils of Full timing..
Hi Dunnah01, I live in Leek, Staffordshire and we have an Esso on the Ashbourne Road that always has LPG. I always use this garage as its only 30 seconds from my front door. Hope this helps you any as not sure of your exact location. Regards.

Jul 3, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Bought motor home two yrs ago after having caravans for 30 years
Theres a garage on weely roundabout essex and in clacton that sell it

OP
OP
Fletton

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Autogas 2000 Thirsk YO7 4NJ

That's where I had system fitted... But a tad too far from where I be parked up..

Refilled at Killinholme today...
As per first post...

41 LTRs...Gas mostly used on heating.. + kettle boiling... For cuppa.

fridge is on EHU...

Cooking is in Ma's kitchen...at mo..
She be 87 ... Eats like a horse 🙃🤣🤣

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back