Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
And even worse was for those that could not aford a vynal top
there was the crinkly vynal in a spray can, and wthat an abomination that looked

Keith, whats with the scorched forest, is that were Woody finished up too:ROFLMAO:
Geo

Shultz body spray Geo, looked really good, brother did his vectra with it, covered the rust up lovely. ::bigsmile: Your right it looked really crap and I told him so.

Olley

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
I thought my suggestion was pretty good and look at what thanks I got :RollEyes:

That's gratitude for you :Doh:

MAKE YOU 100% RIGHT LINDA, GEO. BLEW MY SUGGESTION RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER. WE'LL SUSS IT OUT AT NEWARK, I THINK WE CAME UP WITH THE ONLY POSSIBLE OUTCOME.:thumb:I'LL BRING ME SPRAY GUN JUST IN CASE HE CHANGES HIS MIND.:Doh::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Keith, whats with the scorched forest, is that were Woody finished up too:ROFLMAO:
Geo

Actually it is an aerial photograph of rain forest deforestation ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
Woody would only make it there if the mountain were inverted mate, won't go up hills to good at the moment, however I am very hopeful that it will soon :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Keith

OP
OP
Geo

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hiya
Its not up hill to Newark is it mate?? I could pop down with Sooty and give you a tug up here if it helps, are you both going to make it this week end:thumb:
Geo

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hiya
Its not up hill to Newark is it mate?? I could pop down with Sooty and give you a tug up here if it helps, are you both going to make it this week end:thumb:
Geo

You betcha :thumb::thumb: I don't care how long it takes to get there, we will definately be attending :roflmto:

Keith

Promise not to drop any of the blue antifreeze this time :roflmto: They fixed the leak eventually :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back