Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Got any spuds? Stick one up their exhaust pipe ... just make sure that you are off and away before they realise!!! :Doh:

Unhook their electric hook-up when they're out and stick it back in quickly when you see them returning ... they'll think their fridge is on the blink! :Eeek:

Bread on the roof is a good one! :thumb:

Tie a tin can on a piece of string under their van so it is dragged aong on the road ... I wonder how long it would be before they managed to trace the source of the noise ... :Blush:

Not that I'm suggesting you do any of these of course, just thinking ... :winky:

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
Go for the subtle approach, just keep pressing the test button on the mains trip every hour or so, if possible quietly remove the toilet cassette early evening and place it back early morning. and watch the shit hit the fan while eating your breakfast,

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Man up Karl grow some and tell them to bloody move

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Sometimes it's best to act as Karl has done, that takes self control and balls.:RollEyes:

I agree in the sometimes, but then you get the people that will see that as a sign they can walk all over you then you have 3 choices
1 ignore it
2 move yourself
3 confrontation everyone has a limit to how many times you can push their buttons

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Man up Karl grow some and tell them to bloody move

I did tell them to move as they were blocking me in. They refused and asked me where they should go? I responded "So your answer is to block me in?"

At this point I was fuming and decided to retreat to my van before I said/did something that would result in me being banned from my favourite CL.

I won't be posting pictures as they are about and I don't want to be seen taking photo's of them and causing more shit.

At the end of the day, I have to put up with noisy neighbours for 2 nights and it means I have had to connect my reserve gas cylinder as I couldn't get off to fill my LPG tank.

On sunday when they go, If I am around they may get a 2 fingered farewell but if not I will be back to my peaceful plot.

In the 4 years I have been staying here I have never had a problem before.

Ranting on here did make me feel better about the whole thing though and some of your responses are inspired for want of a better word :thumb::thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
One thing that has crossed my mind Karl You say you are on a long strip of hard standing and you have been blocked in :cry:
YOU ARE PARKED AT THE WRONG END OF IT MY SON:Doh:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I agree in the sometimes, but then you get the people that will see that as a sign they can walk all over you then you have 3 choices
1 ignore it
2 move yourself
3 confrontation everyone has a limit to how many times you can push their buttons
So what do you suggest, scream shout stamp your feet or give them a slap. Any one of which will not achieve much apart from self gratification, or screams of laughter from third party or getting very muddy.
I think Karl is doing ok:thumb:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
One thing that has crossed my mind Karl You say you are on a long strip of hard standing and you have been blocked in :cry:
YOU ARE PARKED AT THE WRONG END OF IT MY SON:Doh:

I am at the end that allows me to use my short EHU hookup lead. Also away from entrance to horse paddock and noisy horsey horsey girls. Parking at the other end would be sub optimal. I didn't expect this to happen..:Doh:

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
As I'am still working I still have a van and the mrs has her little micra, when we know there are to be new arrivals lets just say we spread ourselves out a bit and put the dog on a slightly longer tether, so all you have to do is to find something to occupy the rest of the hardstanding when they leave so it dosn't happen again, or put up a reserved pitch sign, mind you I don't suppose the problem will occure again can't be that many ignorant twats about. We did return to our van one morning and a family of religious nuts had set up thier tent about 3 feet from our side window, we told them in no uncertain terms that they were moving, they were invading our privicy and breaking the fire regulations etc. the woman of the family got most upset they did take their tent down but left the site, as we were the only van on a 3 acre site at the time what on earth possesed them to think that they would be welcome to join us in virtually sharing our caravan.There are definately some strange sods about

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
I am at the end that allows me to use my short EHU hookup lead. Also away from entrance to horse paddock and noisy horsey horsey girls. Parking at the other end would be sub optimal. I didn't expect this to happen..:Doh:

I take it that you are at Louth then, would of thought the owners would of said something to the offending vehicle owner.

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Had to go and get the facts, and have a tinny with the aggrieved of course, judge for yourself.:RollEyes:

Pete:Cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0842.jpg
    IMG_0842.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 127

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
my goodness are there no funsters to the rescue.

No one near gromitt for sunday when these people are supposed to go home
no one who can go and "stay with gromitt and block THEM in !!!!

Sorry I am getting older and my tolerance isnt as good as it used to be

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
aha I have a cunning plan....... you need to obtain a large paper bag, a lighter and some smelly excrement

place excrement in bag and close loosely
wait for dark and then place this bag of fun at the bottom of their steps quietly
use lighter to set fire to said bag
then knock hard on their door and if you want shout fire
then run and hide

result one panicky camper runs out of their van hopefully shoeless
sees the buning bag and either staps on it or kicks it away from their van
both ways they get a foot covered in warm sh!t and raised blood pressure

:ROFLMAO:

love the idea about the bread on the roof too. reminds me of a visit to the THS at Burton Bradstock, where some stupid plonker gutted a load of fish at the water tap then threw the guts to the seagulls. A lot of unhappy campers that day with seaguls dripping blood on awnings and doing a riverdance on roofs, not to mention the smell:Eeek:

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Grrrr, I want to go to the shops and get some LPG and they have gone out for the day.. Still trapped on my pitch....

Hope they are back before 2 so I can get to the coop before it closes...

Geoffers

Free Member
May 13, 2011
Groby Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I am shocked by all the funsters suggestions to inflict damage to a fellow campers outfit:Eeek:

P.S. a kipper wired to the manifold is the best one:thumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I find it hard to believe the CL guy even allowed the berk to park there in the first place....

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I find it hard to believe the CL guy even allowed the berk to park there in the first place....

I think its because Karl is a regular:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I just demonstrated to them all how crap they are at driving.

I drove off my pitch across the grass, got my LPG drove back and got back onto my pitch without a singe wheel spin. The guy in the 4x4 was shaking his head as he saw me go onto the grass..... Proved him wrong.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did however bury the guy in fronts EHU cable about 3 inches into the mud. May take some cleaning when he eventually leaves

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I did however bury the guy in fronts EHU cable about 3 inches into the mud. May take some cleaning when he eventually leaves

Don't you need to go 'out' again to see how much more you can bury????? :winky:

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Don't you need to go 'out' again to see how much more you can bury????? :winky:

No, once was enough. I am not vindictive...:thumb:

I have just heard them complaining like hell about the inconsiderate guy they parked in front of. "Couldn't he have moved the cable before he drove off" :Doh:

WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! They have gone. Only 3 of us left and they are the friendly nice ones :thumb: Another full timer and a 4x4 driving cheerful tugger::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Dirty sods. I have just gone to sit outside with a coffee for 10 minutes before I start work and there was a horrible smell.

Went round to the front of the van and there was two long trails of water leaving both pitches...

They have opened their grey valves and driven off..:Angry:

PS: Just went to shut the gates which they left open and saw that the other van had left their grey tank to totally empty on their hard standing and it has all run under the caravan and has made a lake of smelly grey water under it...

Last edited:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well Karl, I'd certainly be having words with the CL owner, I think all of you 3 should, because people like that certainly aren't doing him or his CL any favours, are they?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back