Funsters passing at Oleron. (1 Viewer)

May 20, 2009
Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
Travelling on our way to Zaragoza this morning approching Oleron St Marie and lo and behold coming from the opposite direction was Tonks and family. Lots of headlight flashing and hand waving but dont think Steve realised who it was.
It was good to see him on the road again.
(y)::bigsmile::clap2::clap2:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
LOL...
Your in a French van... Just thought you were local "nutters" with a new van :rofl::rofl:

Actually I do remember seeing you, afterwards I did think maybe they are Brits..
Anyway I was stressed out with kids and engine warning light...

:hi: Here's your wave.

OP
OP
elamessa
May 20, 2009
Haute Vienne, France
Funster No
Local nutters!!! We are nutters wherever we go:LOL:. The french van is the same as the one we had at Bella Vista!
We stayed at Alegria del Mar on the way down and enquired about a repeat rally. Lisa has signed a contract with the CC for 15 places until june 2016. She said she could probably do 15 spaces for the funsters but they would be all over the site.
(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Local nutters!!! We are nutters wherever we go:LOL:. The french van is the same as the one we had at Bella Vista!
We stayed at Alegria del Mar on the way down and enquired about a repeat rally. Lisa has signed a contract with the CC for 15 places until june 2016. She said she could probably do 15 spaces for the funsters but they would be all over the site.
(y)

Yes somone posted about CC deal.. Never mind, someone, somewhere will take us..
I havn't made any plans on 2016 as yet.. Watch this space..

ps.. You think I am going to remember your van after Bella vista.. Was hard to remember my own.. ;) :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back