Funster's MH being sold at Springfield MH Bridlington. (1 Viewer)

4matt

Free Member
Jan 15, 2013
East Riding
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie in my second year.
We had a drive out to Bridlington to have some fish & chips, They were amazing by the way so I can recommend "Naked Fish" if you want some really tasty crispy Fish & Chips. Anyway back to the main point of this post.

We popped into Springfield Motorhomes to have a look at what they had in stock and noticed a Nice looking CI 625, on a 2006 plate with road tax at 18999UKP with 13K on the clock. This must have just come in because it still had the original number plates on it and the all important "MotorhhomeFun" smilies sticker. I was wondering if the member who sold this MH traded in for something else at "Springfield" and what they replaced their MH for and also more importantly WHY? The CI looks like a good Van and outside very well kept as does the inside.

Ever wondered what happens to your old MH when you say good bye, or cars for that matter?

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
I have met the owners of my last three m/homes.But have never met the buyers of mine.:Smile:

OP
OP
4matt

4matt

Free Member
Jan 15, 2013
East Riding
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I'm a newbie in my second year.
JohnM, So did you buy from a dealer and then get in touch? or did you get in touch before you bought? I have phoned past owners of some cars before buying and have found this useful. Interesting you have never met anyone who bought from you......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back