Funsters Meet Western Motorhome Show (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
well i am hoping we can leave after lunch but boo hoo ...so much came in yesterday that need immediate attention ..double double drats.drat! ... :Blush::Blush:

But work is work so will be there asagcaoh(haha work that one out )

Kath

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Ask Chris (stewarding) to point out Stuart and Neil to you. They are SO up for it :roflmto:

newlife - you'll have to excuse Janine. She has this skewed view on reality. :winky:

I'm not likely to be there before late afternoon Friday, due to work, so look out for Stuart (capinpugwash). His will be the motorhome with the blinds drawn while he hides from the line dancing enforcement agency.

Oh...once you find his motorhome, check that his chair isn't standing outside. If it is, post a message here to let us know. Hopefully I'll catch it before I leave and pack some wellies. :rain:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
newlife - you'll have to excuse Janine. She has this skewed view on reality. :winky:

I'm not likely to be there before late afternoon Friday, due to work, so look out for Stuart (capinpugwash). His will be the motorhome with the blinds drawn while he hides from the line dancing enforcement agency.

Oh...once you find his motorhome, check that his chair isn't standing outside. If it is, post a message here to let us know. Hopefully I'll catch it before I leave and pack some wellies. :rain:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
im not saying nothing, but see you remember the northern well

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)

Well the chair IS coming, but this time I am bringing the other one of the matched pair, so things could be different weather wise :ROFLMAO:

Newlife, us poor defenceless lads have to stand together to resist this pressure from the agency that Neil mentions. I have found the best way to do this is to try it once, and this causes so much embarrassment to the other Funsters that I am told to stop immediately and take some more of the medicinal beer. :thumb:

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Champers Quote:

I give in, I cannot spend anymore time trying to work it out. You will have to tell me, as I have to get off this computer and get things done.::bigsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Think it start with as soon as but (gcaoh) Is the end bit, Can arrange our holiday:Cool:

Lesley

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Well the chair IS coming, but this time I am bringing the other one of the matched pair, so things could be different weather wise

Nope...same result....and I reckon you were going to put them out at 4pm tomorrow, weren't you?
You were.....thought so.....
That's when the BBC website says heavy rain is due around Malvern.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Champers Quote:

I give in, I cannot spend anymore time trying to work it out. You will have to tell me, as I have to get off this computer and get things done.::bigsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Think it start with as soon as but (gcaoh) Is the end bit, Can arrange our holiday:Cool:

Lesley

sorry late reply, been loading up the van for malvern....

as soon as get customers a.ses out here:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kath

crazysam

Free Member
May 29, 2014
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
november 2013
hello all. I had a lovely time at goole and met some lovely people too.
I would like to know how to use this site and im crap on computers!
how do I find out information about the stratford meet?
also how do I respond to people who might have replied to ,for example, these questions im asking no?

many thanx crazysam

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Sam, was great to meet you and the little one at Goole.

You can either respond by clicking on the orange post reply at bottom of page or if private message, the click on the person's name and their page will come up. On left drop down menu says send eg Movan a private message .... and off you go.

I am crap on computers too.

Looking frwrd to meeting you again and have my black balaclava on to kidnap the little dog..:thumb:

ps. Stratford; Go to home page on left had side ... rallies and meets click on tratford.... see list... also need to google the stratford meet ... oh beggar it back in a mo.. will put a link on for you.

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Sam, this is the link...

Go to the page it tells you and book. Unfortunately you can only do it online, or they will let you phone to ask for a booking form to send you.

Broken Link Removed

After you have booked go to the last page of that thread and say you have booked. Jim may sk you to fill a form in for his use.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back