Funsters Meet in Ilfracombe. August 17th to 21st 2011 (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Thanks Dave... The misses has just choked on Strawberry`s and Merangui and cream when she read that...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Dear Wildman...

A request..

Myself and Mrs ShiftZZ have not had our innoculations upadated recently, in view of the high risk associated with a certain individual (Old Mo) could we please request that we are not allocated a pitch anywhere near Mr Old Mo.

We do not have innoculation certificates for the following.

Bacterial Ancientoldmosis.
Infectious Triharleydavidson
Lesser imstandinginthepoollookingrathercool
Bacteriosis ineedafag.
Dungarees fever
Castrolisthebestoil
Sleeping sickness (also called triacarlsbergspecialbrew)
Ebugga - Rare infection from Outer Barnsley.
Illgotothebottomofourstairs
Myshedinnotlevel - Also called faulty foundations.
With best wishes.

ShiftZZ
no problem Dave I am sure Lesley will make sure there is the satutary 3 mile separation and I will have syringes full of anti everything to hand, I think its called domestosis cleanasabog injection

Hi Roger... Is there some where to empty "Black Tank" ?????

5-6 Days dont know whether mine will hold that much that long... :Blush:

Or is it A Bucket & Chuckit... ? :help:

Or could you lay on a "Portaloo" alongside our RV.. ????:ROFLMAO:

And is it OK to run a "Whisper Quite" ... Honda Generator.. (Not the one on the RV cos that aint quite)...
There is a manhole cover to the septic tank so dumping no problem. as to a genny the only neighbors to worry about will be funsters and with a 3 mile separation I doubt it will be a problem. It is in Their hands, hee hee.
Link Removed
I think they are just taking the Piss, hee hee

Last edited:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
I don`t have to sit here taking all this Abuse from Mr ShiftZZ...

So I will stand up and type it....

All my friends in the "Funsters" are cordually invited to a "Cheese & Wine Party" to be arranged on a suitable date at this meet..

If it is all right with the "Marshalls"... Lesleyjean..

If OK you will personally be invited by me, So we do not have any Riff-Raff to upset the evening.. :winky::ROFLMAO:

All you need to bring is a Plate - Knife - and a very "Small" glass..

So that all are catered for I will get 8oz lump of Cheddar and a packet of broken "Cream Crackers"... (If you like Butter on your crackers please bring your own) One 250 ml of Red or White wine will be given to all that have an invite..
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Bacterial Ancientoldmosis.
Infectious Triharleydavidson
Lesser imstandinginthepoollookingrathercool
Bacteriosis ineedafag.
Dungarees fever
Castrolisthebestoil
Sleeping sickness (also called triacarlsbergspecialbrew)
Ebugga - Rare infection from Outer Barnsley.
Illgotothebottomofourstairs
Myshedinnotlevel - Also called faulty foundations.

As there is no mention of Invertibratusgimmegutsache I take it MrsShiftZZ was finally successful in getting you to take your worming tablets :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Just got this.......

To Mr ShiftZZ

It is with regret that I must inform you that your invitation to attend a reception at Old Mo Towers has been rescinded. Mr Old Mo KGB, BBQ, MFI, Order of the 16 inch Nail, Grand Order of the Harley Davidson Scooter Club of Torbay, has decided that your attendance will not be required as it would substantially lower the tone and constitution of his soiree.

In light of the above, could you please return the handwritten, gold leaf embossed invitation cards, which were sent to you in error.
Yours sincerely

Genghis Hubert Marshall Kawasaki III
Official Private Secretary & Right hand man to HRH Old Mo of Gasworks Lane
Room 101
Old Mo Towers.
Next to the Gasworks
Brixton (not to be confused with Brixham)

RSVP

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Dave.... 16 units shown interest on this meet.....:thumb:

I bet that will double... cos there will be another dozen or so just interested in what us two "Old Plonkers" look like...:winky:

Either that or it will be you me & Lesleyjean on our own.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004

I bet that will double... cos there will be another dozen or so just interested in what us two "Old Plonkers" look like...:winky:

Either that or it will be you me & Lesleyjean on our own.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oi I will be there so that is a trio of nutters. We will have to persuade Sundance to come then there will be a full complement of the Nutters Executive committee.

Plus ofcourse all those we have infected with the "daft" :Eeek: For which there is no known antt....annt...cure
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:+

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Oi I will be there so that is a trio of nutters. We will have to persuade Sundance to come then there will be a full complement of the Nutters Executive committee.

Plus ofcourse all those we have infected with the "daft" :Eeek: For which there is no known antt....annt...cure
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:+

Sorry, we're booked into quarantine at Malvern :Smile:

Might stay on at Worcester for a few more days or stop off somewhere else on the way back Oop North but not venturing into OoooAaaarrrrLand this time.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004

Might stay on at Worcester for a few more days or stop off somewhere else on the way back Oop North but not venturing into OoooAaaarrrrLand this time.

Hmm of course Malvern. All becomes cleah glasshoppa, country and [STRIKE]slit your throat music
[/STRIKE]i mean Western to go with hat of yours. :Eeek:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967

Members of the committee, I move that brother sundance be [STRIKE]castrat[/STRIKE] :Eeek:castigated:thumb:. Catching Rabis is no excuse when we have the cure all inoculations on hand.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Members of the committee, I move that brother sundance be [STRIKE]castrat[/STRIKE] :Eeek:castigated:thumb:. Catching Rabis is no excuse when we have the cure all inoculations on hand.

If I remember right Roger you have one of those thingies for castgating bulls? :shout:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I don`t have to sit here taking all this Abuse from Mr ShiftZZ...

So I will stand up and type it....

All my friends in the "Funsters" are cordually invited to a "Cheese & Wine Party" to be arranged on a suitable date at this meet..

If it is all right with the "Marshalls"... Lesleyjean..

If OK you will personally be invited by me, So we do not have any Riff-Raff to upset the evening.. :winky::ROFLMAO:

All you need to bring is a Plate - Knife - and a very "Small" glass..

So that all are catered for I will get 8oz lump of Cheddar and a packet of broken "Cream Crackers"... (If you like Butter on your crackers please bring your own) One 250 ml of Red or White wine will be given to all that have an invite..
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
that is most generous maurice, will Lesley have to get out of her glass before you fill it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014

Maurice ... may i remind you that I .... will be there too... i am afraid there is no other alternative as i'm coming to England by plane.... So if you don't mind , STOP FORGETTING ME:shout:.....please ......

thank you very much beaucoup!

Frankie:Cool:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
that is most generous maurice, will Lesley have to get out of her glass before you fill it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No mate,,,, she can stay in the glass,,,, bit like the Rook or Crow dropping stones in to raise the water... only.... with her in it it wont take so much to fill it.. :winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A win - win situation for me.. ::bigsmile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Maurice ... may i remind you that I .... will be there too... i am afraid there is no other alternative as i'm coming to England by plane.... So if you don't mind , STOP FORGETTING ME:shout:.....please ......

thank you very much beaucoup!

Frankie:Cool:

Sorry Frankie.... you are so petite I keep forgetting you...:hug:

Who is this "Beaucoup"... bloke you refer to... hope your not doing the dirty on JJ, he will be mortified.. :ROFLMAO:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Thats a thought, we could have a sponsored castration of Sundance, he could then join Haggers in the I have no nuts club...

KK, hang on if we take his nuts, can he still be a nutter? Or will he simply be a "tur" interesting, no that he actually needs them, especially since the episode with the bike in Thetford... ooops, I promised Jaws I would keep that a secret... Ah well too late now...

Has he shown you his piercings? That will make your eyes water, how he is still able to ride a bike ande play snooker at the same time is beyond me...

Ah well.... Back to the ZX81

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
I`m not that thick Dave... I have just Googled it and it means =

Mercy Boocooo.. = Ta ever so.. :thumb:

Dont know what book you got that from... :Doh:

So I am going to remove my thanks..

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
He was Quasimodo's cousin, he won the French version of Come Dancing, I think it was called "French come dancing" (Spoken with a French accent)

I`m not that thick Dave... I have just Googled it and it means =

Mercy Boocooo.. = Ta ever so.. :thumb:

Dont know what book you got that from... :Doh:

So I am going to remove my thanks..

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...... all nutters:RollEyes::roflmto::roflmto:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hmm of course Malvern. All becomes cleah glasshoppa, country and [STRIKE]slit your throat music
[/STRIKE]i mean Western to go with hat of yours. :Eeek:

If I remember right Roger you have one of those thingies for castgating bulls? :shout:

Thats a thought, we could have a sponsored castration of Sundance, he could then join Haggers in the I have no nuts club...

KK, hang on if we take his nuts, can he still be a nutter? Or will he simply be a "tur" interesting, no that he actually needs them, especially since the episode with the bike in Thetford... ooops, I promised Jaws I would keep that a secret... Ah well too late now...

Has he shown you his piercings? That will make your eyes water, how he is still able to ride a bike ande play snooker at the same time is beyond me...

Ah well.... Back to the ZX81
Hah!! and Double Hah!! (That's Hah Hah for those who can't count).

Confusion he say man who can't tell difference between American and Australian hat shudda gone to Specsavers. I'll have you know that I travelled many miles to get that hat - all the way to Northallerton and back.

The rabid castanets of Devon hold no fears for me in Malvern. 'tis the land of my mothers (well, Mother singular really) and various other ancestors. I have no terror of those who can find solace only in Devon cream teas. I can remember what the cover of Unhalfbricking looked like (photo of ShiftZZ and KK on their wedding day) so a single brick (un-halved and not even worthy of being Another Brick In The Wall) is a mere bagatelle (or other pub game).

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
So Sundance will ride off into the sunset looking for Butch, could be in luck around that part of the country (where is Malvern by the way before someone gets offended) Listening to raindrops keep falling on my head.
whilst in Devon the cream teas sit awaiting a horde of hungry funsters to decend upon them, the local butchers do a good line in Ostrich, Buffallo, and Zebra should you fancy a change from pork scratchings. Maybe we will send a raiding party to Malvern to release you from your bondage.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Australian Sundance, didn't know you were one of them colonials. :Eeek:

Now then Hilda this raises some questions!

Does he drink that Fosters stuff yechhh?
Does he call people "cobber"?
Does he have a pouch? (apart from his posing pouch)
Does he waltz with Matilda?
Does he tie his kangaroo down? (people have all sorts of peculiar fetishes these days)
Are Australian nutters allowed? :Doh:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Australian Sundance, didn't know you were one of them colonials. :Eeek:

Now then Hilda this raises some questions!

Does he drink that Fosters stuff yechhh?
Certainly not!! Wash your mouth out!!! But not with that Fosters muck

Does he call people "cobber"?
No, just talks cobblers.

Does he have a pouch? (apart from his posing pouch)
You should be lucky enough to find out ::bigsmile:

Does he waltz with Matilda?
See the answer re Fosters

Does he tie his kangaroo down? (people have all sorts of peculiar fetishes these days)
Kangaroos have fur, not down.

Are Australian nutters allowed? :Doh:
Only if they can do it upside down.
:ROFLMAO:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Our antipodean nutter has possibly overdosed on XXXX an Aussie hat? Looks all wrong...

hats_4c11d71c3e915.jpg

ShiftZZ has found out (no phone hacking, no keyloggers...) that Sundance is not that big Downunder,,,

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Wildman

Are you cooking the bacon butties?

Peter H start cooking now, I am hungry..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back