Jenowen

Free Member
Aug 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2 years
Today I have removed myself from another motorhome forum. This is because I was finding the level of aggressive, racist, bigoted comments upsetting. This was happening with even the most straightforward posts
Motorhomefun funsters, on the other hand, are more likely to be supportive, helpful, informative and often humorous. It's a real pleasure to read the forum posts.
Am I the only one whom thinks like this?

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
Today I have removed myself from another motorhome forum. This is because I was finding the level of aggressive, racist, bigoted comments upsetting. This was happening with even the most straightforward posts
Motorhomefun funsters, on the other hand, are more likely to be supportive, helpful, informative and often humorous. It's a real pleasure to read the forum posts.

I take it, you don't read many posts?:rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Hi Jenowen. You can read any thread on here and it will re-inforce what you just said.
A good set of "wrinkleys" with wealth of knowledge.
MANY folk have been "rescued" by the advice they have got from this site.
But this part IS called "Chat" and the topics can be very varied. (which I like.)
Mitch.
PS. Welcome back.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
What's the other forum called?

I quite like the sound of it.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Jenowen, welcome to Motorhome Fun.
Forget the rest,
You've found the best.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
No you're not alone and I can wholeheartedly agree with what you say having received much help, support and true friendship through the worst period of my life from fellow funsters. They truly are a wonderful bunch.

Hi Jenowen. You can read any thread on here and it will re-inforce what you just said.
A good set of "wrinkleys" with wealth of knowledge.
MANY folk have been "rescued" by the advice they have got from this site.
But this part IS called "Chat" and the topics can be very varied. (which I like.)
Mitch.
PS. Welcome back.

We're not all wrinklies though;) :LOL:

Ber090

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 12, 2012
West Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2012
Well said jenowen! Great bunch (apart from the usual suspects):party2::reel: surprised any other motorhome forums still exist!
Cheers
Bernie :wine:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
You have come to the best club in the UK....

And the only club where you will be able to read "The Funniest Up To Date Jokes"... :Grin::dance2:

And the only one I have not been kicked out of for telling rubbish jokes... :giggler:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
You have come to the best club in the UK....

And the only club where you will be able to read "The Funniest Up To Date Jokes"... :Grin::dance2:

And the only one I have not been kicked out of for telling rubbish jokes... :giggler:

Tell me more Mo, where can I find these jokes of which you speak? :wondering:

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
IMG_0855.GIF

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07

See you enjoyed the sloe gin I sent you. ;)

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hi Jenowen, welcome proper to the best motorhome pitch on the web (y)
And if they plug in their iPad, laptop or tablet, not only is it the best pitch, it'll also have EHU:)

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years

By the way. If you want aggressive , racist and bigoted comments on here just join in with an England v Wales rugby thread.

Those English boys @Jim @eddievanbitz and @NickNic do aggressive , racist and bigoted comments with the best of them.

Us Welsh remain demure and generally above that sort of nonsense.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back